"Be careful." Ni Honghong's lips moved slightly, but she didn't make any sound, but Gu Weiwei, who had been watching her all the time, understood her lip language.

During this period of time, the power of the Chen family rose sharply, and their arrogance also became arrogance. Even Ni Hong herself had to avoid the edge for the time being. Not to mention the outsiders like Gu Weiwei, as the old saying goes: A strong dragon cannot overwhelm a snake.

She nodded slightly, expressing that she knew, and that she had received Ni Hong's affection.

When the two were talking, Huafeng and Chen Wenhao were also arguing with each other. From the conversation, Huafeng was sensitive to Chen Wenhao's purpose. It turned out that he wanted to know the origin of the mutant beast. But this gave Huafeng inspiration, this is indeed a good business. Given the geographical location and combat effectiveness of Shiqiao Village, it is not difficult to get mutant beasts for a long time. If the mutant beasts can be sold and exchanged for other supplies needed by Shiqiao Village, it will indeed solve a lot of troubles.

Business is a good business, but Huafeng doesn't think Chen Wenhao is a good business partner. This matter has to be discussed and discussed in the long run.

During the conversation with Chen Wenhao, Hua Feng gritted his teeth and did not reveal any information at all. It didn't take long for Chen Wenhao to feel impatient. He himself is not a particularly patient person.

As the topic was diverted again, Chen Wenhao's face darkened. Since this group of people toasted and refused to eat fine wine, don't blame him for being rude.

Just as Chen Wenhao was about to have an attack, a loud gong suddenly sounded on the boxing ring in the middle of the room, interrupting his movements.

"Hey, what is this for?" Hearing the sound of the gong, all eyes were on the boxing ring.

Sheng Congwen even stood up from the sofa, his eyes fixed on the boxing ring. From the moment he came in, he was only interested in this boxing ring, and he didn't worry about other things at all. When the sky fell, there was a tall man to hold it up. Anyway, the boss and Huafeng were there, so he just had to obey orders.

Immediately afterwards, a man in a black coat stepped onto the boxing ring, raised a microphone and shouted.

It turned out that the fighting game had begun.

This place holds a fighting boxing match with a gambling nature every three days. Participants can get a bonus as long as they win a game, and the more games they win in a row, the higher the bonus. However, these bonuses are not easy to get. Participants will sign an agreement before the competition. Once they participate, life and death are at stake. If it weren't for this agreement, I'm afraid that the contestants would break through the threshold. Even so, there are still many ruthless people who want to die.

After all, this is actually a place where the powerful and rich have fun, but the tools for their fun are these contestants.

Without further ado, two contestants soon appeared. The two wore two different color uniforms, one red and one blue. As the players entered the field, the host began to introduce their names, record, moves, killer tricks, etc., so that the rich and powerful who were watching were able to place bets.

At this time, the man in the navy blue coat who had been sitting beside Chen Wenhao suddenly said to Song Yi who was sitting not far from him: "Brother, are you interested in playing a game?"

Chen Wenhao exclaimed in astonishment: "Mr. Huang Bin, you"

Huang Bin waved his hand, motioning for Chen Wenhao not to speak, but his eyes were fixed on Song Yi: "How is it?"