Hearing what his uncle said, Xu Hua couldn't help thinking of home.

"It's been so long since I've been out, I don't know what's going on at home."

"Don't worry, I told your aunt to take care of your house before leaving the house, so it's definitely okay, so you can find more supplies outside with peace of mind. The harvest this time is not bad, take it back and exchange it for contribution points, next time The monthly rent will be settled, and I can find more food in exchange for more food."

"Well, I see, Uncle."

"Okay, take a break and prepare to eat."

Others in the team have already set up the stove and prepared to cook.

"Xiaohua, go out and dig some snow and come back." The captain said loudly.

"Hey, okay."

Xu Hua put down the water glass, picked up an iron bucket and a shovel, and went out to fill the snow.

He braved the strong wind and walked with difficulty to fetch snow farther from the camp. The snow there has not been stepped on and is relatively clean. When he filled a bucket of snow and was about to return to the camp, he suddenly saw two strong lights faintly in the distance.

It was as vague as if a car was coming towards them.

light? car?

Suddenly realizing something, he immediately raised his legs and quickly returned to the camp.

"Captain, there seems to be a car coming outside." Xu Hua shouted out of breath as soon as he entered the door.

car?

Not only the captain froze for a moment, but everyone in the entire camp was silent for two or three seconds.

After two or three seconds, everyone put down what they were doing and rushed to the gate of the camp. Sure enough, I saw two beams of light approaching from a distance, and the outline of the car could be seen in the snow.

It's really a car.

The atmosphere in the camp suddenly became tense.

In this world, not everyone can drive a car. When this car comes here, it will be a blessing or a curse for the people in the camp.

Gu Weiwei felt that they must have forgotten to read the almanac before going out this time, otherwise how could they be so unlucky. Soon after setting off, I found that I was going wrong, so I had no choice but to go around and go back to the right path. The first day was wasted in finding the way. It was so easy that everything went well on the second day. Unexpectedly, there was a snowstorm in the afternoon on the third day. It is definitely impossible to travel in this weather, so I can only find a way to find a place to stay and avoid it.

"No, the car can't drive because of the heavy wind and snow, and the temperature is getting lower and lower. You have to find a place to hide as soon as possible." Song Yi held the steering wheel tightly and stared ahead. The front windshield was covered with snow, and the wipers had no time to clear it.

"Where can I find a place to hide in this broken place? The map Song Dongqing gave marked a place where you can rest nearby, but it's not easy to find it in this situation, and you can't see the way at all." Hua Feng held the map in his hand. Map, pointing to a red marker.

"Bring it to me." She reached out and took the map from Huafeng.

While looking at the map, she let go of her mental power to perceive the situation outside, and then compared it with the map. The wind and snow were too heavy, and she couldn't see the situation outside with the naked eye, but her mental strength could.