Under Sheng Congwen's strong request, Song Yi finally agreed to take him with him this time, of course the most important reason It was Huafeng who said he would be optimistic about him.

    Another important thing to do in the survival area this time is to buy building materials. The villagers of Shiqiao Village finally agreed to the idea of building an enclosed house, and Gu Yiming contributed a lot to this. After the last large-scale attack by wolves, Gu Yiming took the opportunity to bring up the idea of building an enclosed house again. He helped the villagers analyze the pros and cons of building an enclosed house. Obviously, the advantages outweigh the disadvantages.

    If there is an enclosed house, they will not only be able to defend against the enemy independently, but the safety of life and property will also be greatly guaranteed. This time the wolves can be wiped out, and the main force of the battle is Song Yi and the army. What would they do if one day they were not there and another mutant animal came down to attack the village?

    The reason why today's Shiqiao Village can live and work in peace and contentment is largely dependent on the Gu Song family. The biggest advantage of building an enclosure is that it can truly make Shiqiao Village a whole. After the enclosure is completed, Gu and Song's family will definitely move into the enclosure to live with everyone.

    Although it is very possible that the Gu Song family will move away from Shiqiao Village, it is best to prevent such a possibility.

    After listening to Gu Yiming's analysis, many people suddenly realized that they only saw small profits in front of them but did not plan for the long-term. Many young people living in the ancestral hall are actually more in favor of building enclosures, but they dare not speak out because of their parents' ideas.

    Everyone lives in the ancestral hall, almost twenty or thirty people live in one room, so there is no sex at all. Older people don't have many physical needs, and young people are different, but we all live in the same room, and even if we have any thoughts, we can only suppress them.

    This is probably the reason why only Gu Cheng's wife has been pregnant for so long in the last days.

    If the enclosed house is built, each household can be allocated at least one or two rooms, and with a private space, they can naturally do whatever they want.

    Among the villagers who moved from Taji Village, there was only one pregnant woman. Now these two pregnant women are the two most important people in Shiqiao Village, because the hope of future rebirth lies in this company.

    This time they went to the survival area with a sled, which was collected in the space before the end of the world, and they had no chance to use it until now.

    "Mom and Dad, we're leaving, you go in quickly." Gu Weiwei waved to his parents who were standing outside the gate to see them off.

    "Okay, be careful on the road."

    "Understood."

    "Everyone, sit down and let's go."

    Sheng Congwen excitedly pushed the accelerator, and the sleigh rushed out quickly.

    "You tell me to ride more steadily, or get out of the way." Hua Feng shouted angrily when he was accidentally guzzled by cold wind.

    "Hahaha, haha." Sheng Congwen didn't expect Huafeng to be so stupid, so he immediately laughed out loud.

    Gu Weiwei sat behind Song Yi, hugged his waist tightly, and listened to the bickering between the two with great interest. These two people seem to be natural rivals. There is not a day without quarreling, but the more quarrelsome the relationship, the better, so good that sometimes she is a little envious.