In the darkness, countless shining eyes rushed across the stone bridge and entered the village. There is a lack of food in the forest, and the gray wolves have been hungry for a long time, and the hungry wolves descended the mountain more ferociously than usual.

    The moment the wolves stepped into the village.

    A few beams of dazzling lights suddenly lit up in the village, and these lights illuminated Shiqiao Village as if it were daytime. The lights made the wolves hiding in the darkness visible, and at the same time let the mutated snow wolves see the real situation in the village clearly.

    No, I fell for it.

    "Hit!"

    An angry shout came from nowhere, and then gunshots rang out.

    Bang, bang,

    bang gunshots, and gray wolves falling around, all showed that its plan had failed. The enemy had already seen through its tricks, and even used its tricks to lure you into the urn.

    It let out a tearing howl, and then burst into rage. It moved quickly, dodging bullets one after another, and soon rushed to the first line of defense in Shiqiao Village.

    At this moment, Song Yi turned over and came out to meet him. He held an opener, a mountain knife, and a knife in one hand, blocking the path of the mutated snow wolf.

    The mutated snow wolf looked angrily at the man who suddenly appeared in front of him, with sternness flashing in his eyes, it roared, opened its sharp fangs, and pounced.

    "Look, look, let's fight, let's fight!"

    Gu Cheng excitedly shook the arm of his companion beside him, his expression excited, seeing Song Yi fighting Snow Wolf, it was as if he was himself.     Gu Cheng: "Song Yi is really powerful. Those gray wolves can't even get close to him. Let's kill one of them. After a while, five or six of them must have been killed!" Companion A: "The captain

    is also very powerful.

The kick directly kicked a gray wolf away, and the gray wolf has not stood up until now, so it seems that the injury is not serious."

    Companion b: "Xiang Tianming and Huafeng are not bad, the gray wolves that passed by them did not One can break through their blockade, it's too powerful, it will be great when we can reach this level."

    While observing the battlefield situation, Gu Weiwei said: "As long as you train hard, you will be like them one day." Gu Cheng: "I

    hope so, I can't wait to see that day.

    " Yi and the others and Lu Kang's army blocked the first line of defense. In order to prevent wolves from breaking through the sealed line, Gu Weiwei has been doing long-range attacks to fill in the loopholes. However, she didn't dare to make too much noise, so she could only carefully control the supernatural power, using space tearing and black holes to directly destroy or devour the wolf's heart and other organs, and try to hide the wound in the wolf's body so that no one would find it.

    There was chaos on the battlefield, and no one noticed. Occasionally, a wolf that missed the list fell to the ground and died for no reason.

    Suddenly a small group of gray wolves exerted their strength suddenly, and two gray wolves broke through the blockade of the soldiers.

    "Look, there are wolves coming in!"

    The patrol members on the second line of defense immediately became excited, and one by one raised their bows and crossbows and started shooting. Due to lack of experience in battle, the team members who usually have good shooting accuracy all missed this time. Seeing the two gray wolves getting closer and closer, the patrol members became more and more impatient, and they even forgot how to install their crossbows and arrows when they got nervous.