Gu Cheng stood aside, not knowing whether to laugh or cry, who did he provoke?

    Gu's father said with contempt: "I don't know who it is. When I found out that the baby was a big fat boy outside the delivery room, I jumped three feet high. If I hadn't stopped me, I might have jumped straight to the tree.

    " Qing Shan laughed foolishly.

    At that time, the country implemented family planning. As the village head, he must take the lead in implementing the country's policy, and he could only have one child. People in the old life always think that boys are good, and only by having boys can the family be passed on. He was really happy when he knew it was a boy.

    But after so many years, his thinking has also changed. What is the difference between boys and girls? They are all continuations of their own blood. When the little granddaughter was born, he was very happy. Every time the fragrant and soft little granddaughter talked to him, his heart almost melted. In the past, some people would run on him, saying that his family gave birth to a granddaughter. In the future, no one will inherit the family property and it will be cheaper for outsiders.

    He sneered, and mercilessly went back: "Does your family have the throne, or do you have mountains of gold and silver waiting for your grandson to inherit?" The

    most gratifying thing for Gu's father in his life was the birth of a pair of good children. Every time he talked about children, There are happy smiles on their faces.

    Today's dinner is multigrain porridge, millet black rice, various beans and water to make porridge. In addition, Gu Ma also made fragrant fried steamed buns, sprinkled with sesame seeds and chopped green onion, which was delicious in color, fragrance and taste. Weiwei also found a variety of sauces, including sweet bean sauce, chili sauce, beef sauce, peanut butter, tomato sauce, etc.

    In addition to the steamed bun slices, Gu Ma also fried a few egg pancakes, wrapped in deep-fried dough sticks and brushed with sweet noodle sauce and hot sauce, which were also very delicious.

    Gu's father insisted on pulling Gu Qingshan to drink two cups.

    Gu Qingshan said: "Don't drink alcohol if you drink porridge, and I have something to talk about today, next time I have time, let's have a good drink or two."

    Papa Gu had no choice but to give up when he heard the words, the business was important.

    Chinese people like to exchange feelings and talk about things at the dinner table. Eating the same meal and exchanging glasses, it is especially easy to draw the distance between each other.

    Grandpa Gu called Gu Qingshan here mainly because he wanted to tell him about the situation in the mountains. It was also at this time that they didn't until Gu Weiwei and Song Yi entered the mountain again yesterday.

    Gu Qingshan was silent for a while after listening, and said: "You mean, the animals in the mountains may come down to hurt people?" This is really not good news, the weather is very cold, and the villagers are not easy to survive. If they are attacked by ferocious beasts again

    , How will the day go on? In the past, wild boars in the mountains would come to ruin the crops. Every two years, their village organized people to go to the mountains to clean up a batch. There is also a lack of food in the mountains now. Could it be that the animals descended because they couldn't find anything to eat?

    Grandpa Gu felt that this might also be part of the reason.

    What should they do if there are really wild beasts coming down the mountain and attacking the village?