Chapter 2 "On the Internet."

There's a bright beam of light blinding our travellers, Senpai wakes up first and doesn't understand why it's dark and starts screaming like a little girl:

-Aah! Where's the light! - Panicked Senpai.

-Do you want me to tell you Senpai's secret? - Spirit said with a sneer.

-What! - Screamed Senpai.

-Just open your eyes. - Spirit answered.

And Senpai opens his eyes and sees the Spirit before him and the door to the internet world. Senpai looks around and looks towards the smiling Spirit, and Senpai replies:

-It's not funny! - Frowning, Senpai says.

-All right, all right, you just should have seen your face at that moment. - Said Spirit.

And Senpai sees a door leading to the internet world in front of him, Spirit was a little wary and decided to hide in Senpai's briefcase.

-Why are you hiding in my briefcase? - Asked Senpai a question.

-It's for your own safety -Spirit replied.

-All right, hide, you frightened little Spirit. - Senpai said jokingly.

But there was no response from the spirit to this joke, this made Senpai a little tense, but was immediately dissipated by the interest in the world of the internet. And so Senpai goes to the door and opens it, the bright light blinds Senpai again but as he opens his eyes again he sees a huge metropolis with all kinds of advertisements, and interesting worlds something Senpai has never seen in his life, and then he hears Spirit's voice:

-Listen, this world is beautiful, but be careful. - Spirit said cautiously.

-Oh, why are you spoiling things. - Said Senpai.

-And wait, how do you talk to me? - Asked Senpai.

-I've taken the form of an earpiece. - Spirit replied.

-It's very cool, but how? - Senpai said with interest.

-As long as I don't have my own body, I'll have to take on the image in the form of an object -Spirit replied.

-Bla, bla, bla, let's just go and see what's out there. - Said the brightly charged Senpai.

And Senpai went through the whole metropolis to see what's there and like a little kid he started to wonder everything, and so as he was looking at different buildings and different worlds and he stumbles upon a building where new worlds are being created by Friday night Funkin.

Senpai sees the other characters fighting Boyfriend.

-Listen Spirit. - Said Senpai.

-What, I was analyzing the possibilities of this world. - replied Spirit

-I want to go to different worlds too. - Said Senpai in a hurtful way.

-You realise that's not safe. - Roughly said Spirit.

-You know what, you're not my commanding officer!

And Senpai randomly moves to one of the mods on Friday night Funkin. And Spirit determinedly flew after him.

-Spirit is about to get in trouble," he muttered to himself.

He moved too.