EPILOGUE

CLAUDIA TAYLOR HAD LIVED AND SHE HAD LEARNED. What she had learned, exactly? Never trust people who live in the middle of nowhere.

The blonde bombshell had experienced the highs and lows of high school, and then college, but nothing compared to what happened in 1973. It was a sunny day, the sky was clear, the birds sang. She had been in the backseat of her friend's car, Leland. They were searching for their friend, Maria, who had disappeared not long ago. The cops gave up but Maria's sister, Ana, was determined to find out the truth.

A search for what happened the night she disappeared leads them to a gas station, where they are then told that the house up the street might have some information on her disappearance.

And while they were given information, what came after would haunt Claudia for years to come.

WARNINGS
If you haven't seen any of the Texas Chainsaw Massacre movies or played the new game, then you'll probably be confused about this. There is gore, there's blood, there's talk of cannibals, the family is literally serial killers so... If you're triggered by any of that, please don't read. Thank you!

IMPORTANT
I did not make the Texas Chainsaw Massacre franchise, as much as I wish I did. So everything besides Claudia and what I add to the story belongs to Tobe Hooper and the game developers. This story is accurate to the 1974 movie and the game, as Johnny wasn't in the 1974 film.