001

"M/n" = Someone talking
'M/n' = Someone thinking

────🌷────

It was a quiet morning at Trender's mansion, he was out at the city buying groceries while his proxy, M/n was left alone in the house with his cat, Kichi. M/n was playing with the feline with cat toys that Trender bought for him. The male was getting a bit bored without his father figure around.

He let's out a sigh and the feline tilted it's head to the male and meowed and nuzzle his head on the male's hand. M/n giggles before picking up the cat and kissed it at the top of its head.

"I'm so bored Kichi~! When will Trendad be backkk!" M/n whined and flop down on the floor while the feline jumped out of her master's hold and landed beside him. Kichi licks her masters cheek and the male only smile softly at the feline.

He quickly sat up when he heard the door opens and he immediately rushed towards the front door to see Trender holding a bunch of shopping bags with his tentacles. M/n decided to help but Trender refused making M/n pout.

"I can handle it child" Trender says and M/n scoff playfully "I'm not a child anymore Tren!" M/n says, crossing his arms while Kichi meowed at them.

The two males went to the kitchen to put the groceries away and while the feline jump up the counter and sat down. Both of the males were putting away the groceries where it should be when the taller of the two spoke.

"By the way M/n, tomorrow is one of my brothers birthday and he invited me and told me to bring my proxy" Trender says after they both finished putting away the groceries, M/n's eyes widen a bit but it quickly went back to its normal state "Sure Trendad! I wouldn't mind, and this also gives me the opportunity to wear the new clothes you bought" The (h/c) haired male says.

"I'm glad then, if ever you feel uncomfortable being there just tell me and we'll leave immediately" The pale man says making the younger giggles before nodding "Oh and, I have to tell you that my brother's, err, 'family' are a bit chaotic and some of then are hostile so stay close to me as possible, alright?" The (h/c) hair boy blinks before erupting into laughter making the older of the two confused.

"Why are you laughing?" He asks, his hands are now by his hips "Nothing! It's just that, you act like a father worried that his children might get kidnap" M/n says making Trender chuckle and shook his head. "Anyway, why don't we go make dinner?" He suggested making the (e/c) boy nod furiously.

────🌷────

First chapter done yeyy!