Chapter 8

___Lisa's POV___

I gave Jennie time and space to think about the things that bothers her. I'm in the mini bar inside the hotel, enjoying my whiskey, when suddenly someone tap my shoulder. I was shocked when Jisoo, Jennie's cousin sit beside me.

"Can I drink with you?" She asked and I nod.

"Jim, give her a drink", I said to the bartender.

"The way you ordered him is like you're her  boss," she said teasingly and i just shake my head and smile.

"Because she's my boss", Jim interrupted us and wink at me then Jisoo gasped.

"Don't tell me you owned everything her Lisa!" She said with a little loud that everyone's eyes were on us now.

"You didn't asked though, Jis", I said.

"Just call me unnie, Lisa. I'm still older than you", then I chuckled.

"Ok unnie, so what brought you here?" I asked and sip on my drink. She then cleared her throat.

"Tomorrow we will be going back in South Korea", I was taken aback on what she said. It means tomorrow Jennie will going back with them. I lowered my head.

"So you're going home. Can I see Jennie for the last time unnie?" I asked but she shake her head. I know Jennie still thinking but I can't help my self. She will going home and we will never see each other again. I stand up but Jisoo held my head and shake her head again.

"She's not coming with us. She's taking her vacations here for a few weeks", I am happy to hear it and sit down again on my chair. So it means that I can still be with her. I smile by the thought.

"Don't smile, you looks creepy you know" she said teasingly. "Lis, I'm concerned about my cousin", she seriously said and sip her drinks.

"Don't make her choose between you and her career. If you and her in the future then let the destiny works. If ever Jennie will not choose you now she has a reason, please be patient and wait for the right time for both of you", she said that makes me sad.

"What do you mean, unnie?" I can't understand her. I love Jennie and I will fight for her no matter what.

"Don't hurt yourself, it will hurt her more. I think what you feel for each other right now is not so deep. If you can stop it now, just stop it Lisa", she said again and that's makes me angry and grab her shirt.

"You know I respect you coz you're Jennie's cousin but I don't like what you said. I love her so much and no one can take her away from me", I said. She shakes her head and laughed.

"Love? Do you hear yourself? You meet a few days ago and you're telling me you love her?", She said mockingly.

"Time doesn't matter", I said and glared at her. "What I feel is all that matters", I said.

Jim suddenly get my hands on Jisoo to stopped us. I know any minute now I'm gonna burst out. I close my eyes and breath so deep then said my apologies to her. I know she just cared for Jennie and I respect her for that.

I was taken aback when she tapped my shoulder. "If we can choose whom we can love, I think that's a happy ending", she then drink the rest of her wine and then left me on the counter. "Think about it Lisa!" She shouted and head the exit.

"Are you ok?" Rosé held my shoulder. I didn't noticed that she's on my back. "Lis, I think she's serious about it", she said and hug me. "We'll always be here for you Lisa, no matter what happens".

I went out in the mini bar and head my self at the seashore. I'm currently sitting on one of the old tree branch watching the night sky and hearing the sounds of waves. These things makes me calm. I breath so deep and think. Is real love this complicated? I closed my eyes to feel the nature. If love is complicated why everyone choose to risk for it. We invest emotion and return us love and sometimes it broke us. I hope everything is as easy as it is.

Then I felt somebody sat beside me. She cleared her throat. "What are you doing here?" She asked.

"I'm gonna ask you the same Jen, why are you also here?"

"Clearing my mind, want to think something and I hope the night sky, the beach and fresh air will help me", she said.

"Hoping I can help too", I said and I glanced in her beautiful face. The night makes her more ethereal. She held a deep breath and then faced me.

"Lis, I already decided. I don't want to hurt you", she said.

"What do you mean, Jen?" I asked her.  "Please enlighten me, I want to know more. Why I can't love you". She held a deep sighed. Tear falls on her cheeks. I want to dry it. "Give me reasons please."

"In a few weeks, I'm going back to my country. I will be e-engage on someone else", she lowered her head. "I'm the only heir of Kim enterprise in Korea. In order for me to become the next CEO, I will going to m-marry him", she said with sadness.

"You know the reason why I came here?" She paused then look at me. "...Just to spend my vacation and enjoy my freedom not knowing I will met you here", she still staring at me. Her cat eyes is full of tears now. I held her cheeks and dry her tears.

"Don't cry my love please", I begged. "I don't want to see you like this".

"I can't help it", she said. "I don't believe in love until I found y-you", she continued while sobbing. Her words taken me aback.

"W-what do you m-mean?"

"I don't want to hurt you Lis, so I won't take the risk", she said and held my hands.

"No, Jennie, you're not yet married at him. We still have a chance, right? I believe that destiny is the reason why we met here", I said.

I keep staring at her then down at her lips. I was taken aback when she held my nape and kiss me. I kissed her back with full of love and it's not lust. I smiled between our kisses.

"Are you willing to take the risk with me Ms. Kim?" I asked and she nod. "I love you Jennie", I said lovingly and kiss her again.

We stay and spent the night there just looking and feeling each other until sunrise came. The view is amazing when I'm with her. I felt her warm even though the breeze is so cold. We are hugging each other while watching the amazing view. Everything is so unreal with her. Her head is on my neck sniffing it. I kissed her forehead, I want her to feel my love.

"I will always love you Jennie Kim", I said then heard her little snore. I know she's sleeping now. I held her so tight. I hope it will last forever.

To be continued...

Oh ayan na guys...
Jenlisa please lang ilayag nyo na ulit ang barko. 🤭😊💕🐻🐥🧚‍♀️🎀
JENLISA forever and ever. Enjoy reading guys. Please leave comment, click vote and follow me for more updates 😘😉