chapter 2

Scott's pov

I jerked awake as I heard the annoying buzzing of my iPhone alarm.  I heard Jessa groan as she woke up and glanced up at me.

I grabbed my phone that was on the side table and shut off the alarm, "Morning." I groaned softly as I stretched.  I heard my back and shoulder crack like a glow stick.

She quickly scrambled off of me,  "Morning… we fell asleep on the couch?" She asked me, rubbing her eyes sleepily.

I ran my hand through my hair. "Yeah, you fell asleep on my chest and you were just too adorable. I didn't want to wake you so I decided to sleep on the couch with you instead." I smiled at her as she fidgeted a bit.

"You didn't have to do that. You couldn't have been comfortable." She muttered and I rolled my eyes.

"If I wasn't comfortable I would have moved, silly." I stood up, "I'm going to shower. Do you want to…?"

She nodded, "I have to use the bathroom too…"

I picked her up with ease and bridal style carried her to the bathroom. "You go do what you need to do and I'll go get things sorted before coming in to shower." I said, shutting the squeaky bathroom door, giving her privacy.

I left her in the bathroom and went to the bedroom. I took out some clean clothes to wear for the day at work and stripped down naked. I then looked through the clothes, she had brought with her and chose something for her to wear. At the last minute, I grabbed one of the shirts off my shelf, “Oh yeah, this!”

I wondered what her reaction would be when she saw that I do really pay attention to her. I thought about it and how red she would probably turn. She was adorable when she was embarrassed.

I heard the toilet chain in the bathroom and made sure that everything was set out and on a last-minute thought grabbed a condom from the side drawer, making a mental note I would need more after work. 

I walked over to the door and knocked. "Are you ready to shower, Princess?" I asked and opened the door a tad and I saw her nod at me, I opened the door the rest of the way and walked into the bathroom.

She was standing by the walk-in shower holding on to one of her handles and had stripped down too. I saw her gawking at me as I walked in and then looked down biting her lip.

"After yesterday's events I think we can stop with the embarrassment to see me nude don't you baby girl?"

She nodded and glanced at my face, I walked around her, turning on the water and letting it warm up then I pulled the plug, making the water come out of the shower head and I walked in, offering her a steady hand, “Come on.”

She shakily walked in and nearly fell but I gripped her waist with my free hand, “I got you.”

Jessa gripped my shoulder gently and nodded, “I trust you.”

We both moved around so we could get wet and then I reached over to grab the shampoo with one hand I squeezed some onto Jessa’s hair and then placed the bottle down and rubbed it into her scalp.

She smiled softly, “Thank you.” She muttered to me. She gripped her handle and my shoulder then rinsed her hair, I gently moved her to the other handle away from the water as I shampooed my own hair and then rinsed, one-handed of course, my other hand was on her waist, just in case she slipped.

After I rinsed out the shampoo I handed her a red puffy washcloth, ”The body wash is next to your left elbow.”

She got it and squeezed some of it out, then rubbed it together activating the bubbles. Jess slowly and seductively rubbed it all over her body.