Objects

We are at war, there is no peace.
We live in fear that the clothes we wear are to provocative.
I leave the house afraid that my jeans are too tight and my shirt is too short not because I am self conscious....

It's not appropriate to dress like this, the boys will think this of you.
I get groped because the way I dress says I'm asking for it.
When a girl gets raped, they say she dresses this way and so she brought it on herself.
We never really hold the rapist accountable because the way she dressed justifies his disgusting crime.

Rape is more than the clothes she wears. It is more than the way she carries herself.
That 12 year old primary student wasn't asking for it in her school uniform.
That 4 year old girl doesn't even know what a penis.
That 25 year old woman was just walking back home from work.

We live in fear that the clothes we wear are to provocative.
I leave the house afraid that my jeans are too tight and my shirt is too short not because I am self conscious....

It's not appropriate to dress like this, the boys will think this of you.
I get groped because the way I dress says I'm asking for it.
When a girl gets raped, they say she dresses this way and soshe brought it on herself.
We never really hold the rapist accountable because they way she dressed justifies his disgusting crime.

Females have to fit a specific gender role and niche. The minute we set ourselves apart from that we are undesireable.

A male can fuck as he pleases and cheat because he has needs. The minute a female does that she is whore. If she is classified a whore, it's ok to harass her because she's asking for it.

Whores fuck right, she's no longer a person she's an object.