Chapter 42 After the drama

En başından başla

  Feeling that there was nothing he could do about his partner, the man shook his head resignedly, and repeated what he had said before.

 He kept staring at him until he nodded to show that he understood, and then he continued to speak.

  "Lian, the show won't start in half an hour. Would you like to take a break now? After all, you last night..."

      "Oh, forget it, I'm fine."

  "Maybe it's past the time I want to sleep, but now I'm not sleepy at all. Instead of resting now, why don't I go back after recording the show... huh?"

  He was halfway through speaking when the TV screen that was broadcasting an entertainment program in the room suddenly changed, accompanied by a burst of pleasant wind chimes and the sound of rushing tides, his attention was instantly attracted.

  The sunset is the last ray of light illuminating the earth.

  An endless night that swallows everything, even light.

  Two completely different pictures and tones flashed one after another, accompanied by the sound of roaring waves. After the pictures went black and then bright, a man in a white robe stood by the sea and looked at the endless night, with long golden hair enjoying himself in the sea breeze. A flying figure appeared.

  That flowing golden hair is like a collection of all the rays of light in the world. While fluttering and fluttering in the air, layers of halos are also continuously spreading towards the darker and darker surroundings.

  It's just that as time goes by, as the night gets darker and darker, the surrounding darkness becomes more and more obvious. No matter how bright the light is, it is still shrouded in endless darkness in the end.

  The thick black was like a cloud of smoke. When it completely covered the blond figure, a pure black body suddenly appeared behind him, spreading along his bright blond hair and locking him in. into his arms.

  The wanton smile seemed to control everything.

  The black figure turned around, and suddenly circled in front of the man in white, condescendingly looking down at the prey he had captured in front of him.

  Regardless of unwillingness or struggle, the golden light of being embraced in her arms eventually became weaker and weaker.

 The figure became thinner and thinner, and at the same time, the feeling of existence became more and more ethereal. Just look, at the moment when he completely disappeared, a golden teardrop fell from his eye socket.

  In this completely pitch-black environment, the drop of liquid shining with golden light fell all the way from a height, drawing a golden track, and the moment it exploded on the ground, a crystal bottle filled with liquid of the same color was revealed.

  "Lian, isn't this the perfume commercial you shot with Arimori-kun? Why is this version different from the one I saw before?"

  Not the same?

  Yes, it is not the same.

  Hearing Yashiro words, Ren Tsuruga turned his eyes away from the TV.

  The advertisement for this perfume is divided into several different versions. If you count the light and night together, there are as many as four.

  The one that appeared in shopping malls and on TV a few days ago was the first one, and the one I saw today is the second one. Although the advertising styles are different each time, they all respond to the characteristics of a product.