Professor Alhaitham's House

Start from the beginning

"Thank you for picking Paimon up again!" The youngest sibling cheered as the car parked infront of her school gate's where she was waiting.

"Did you have fun at school today Paimon?" Aether cheerfully asked upon seeing his sister looking at Mestra whose eyes are focused on the indifferent teacher.

One look and the elementary school student immediately understood the situation and Aether's distraction was something she bit because she just wants to talk to her brother.

So the way to the twins house clicked from Mestra's pining to Paimon's blabbering about her school activities. The backseat of the Professor's car now was filled with Paimon's voice as Aether who sat the kid on his lap responding with her, Mestra in the middle still talking to the professor, and Lumine beside her looking at the window.

Upon arriving to the first house which was the twin's, Alhaitham didn't unlock the door upon closer inspection.

"It looks like Dainsleif isn't here yet." The professor inclined to which Lumine replied by waving her phone in the air.

"He said he'll be late and asked if it's okay to stay at your place till he comes to pick us up."

"Alright. Message Kaveh about this so he could make more for dinner." Lumine replied with a nod and started typing away in her phone.

"Oh my gosh! Is this your house professor?!" Mestra excitedly squealed in delight as she glanced around tbe cozy building.

"We're barging in!" The other three though, immediately went it to find the couch and to just lay dead there for the rest of the night.

Mestra followed suit, finding the twins immediately and sat down with them.

As she was about to call out to Alhaitham once again who just entered the room, Alhaitham walked into the kitchen. He seems to be looking for something.

"Veh! I'm home!" He calls out.

'Who's Veh? His cat?' Thought Mestra who by now would've wished that whoever Veh was is a cat indeed as the door to one of the rooms opened.

"Guys you're back already?" A beautiful blonde walked in to the room, he would've been mistaken as a woman if not for the masculinity in his voice. He made a beeline to the kids patting their head before turning to the professor and the next scene was like a shattered glass in loop for Mestra.

Alhaitham grabbed the blonde man and wrapped his arms around his waist as the man peppered her professor's lips in kisses.

"I just got back myself! I was going to cook but you guys already arrived!" The seemingly cheerful blonde's carmine eyes who was now filtered as a monster in Mestra's eyes met hers.

"My who's this?"

"This is Mestra, she's here to do a project with me?" Lumine replied with a knowing grin.

"My, how dedicated you are!" Kaveh started, his fingers pinching his lover's hand that is snaking his waist. Knowing that another person is here, Kaveh finds it uncomfortable to be open with showing affection, and Alhaitham knows that which is why he's quietly dragging his lover away to the kitchen where he can cuddle as he wants. "What's the project about?"

"An essay!" Aether could only smile sheepishly at how his sister can lie as she breathes. "About getting your heart broken when you found out the person you like has a lover."

Kaveh's face scrunched up sadly. "Lumine, that's a very sad topic."

Lumine smiled as she pat Mestra's back. "Isn't it. You see, our Mestra here is experiencing the same thing. The person she likes. Is QUITE in love with another person. Mind you Very VERY inlove!"

"And so it would help alot in our essay!"

"Aww that is so sweet of you Ms. Mestra! Yknow what, stay for dinner with us! I'd give you a heartbreak heart heal meal!"

And with that, the blonde excitedly ran through the kitchen with Alhaitham eagerly following behind like a puppy.

"What were you thinking!" Mestra whisper-yelled to Lumine who was looking at her with a smirk.

"With what?" The blonde female started sniggering as she started eyeing the woman going red in anger.

As she was about to yell crap at her classmate, the professor she liked walked out of the kitchen with a dejected look.

"Kaveh kicked you out?" Aether whose sitting close to him giggled as the man nod.

The man then left for a shower and a change of clothes while Mestra was still glaring at Lumine whose countering her glare with a savage grin.

"So, about that essay—" at the corner she saw Alhaitham walking down with now his comfortable house clothes on, one that looks oddly matching with the blonde whose still in the kitchen.

"Professor, Mestra wants to know your love life with my older brother by the way."

The change in the professor's face was barely visible, however judging from how flowery his atmosphere became as if he's shooting for an advertisement of a fabric conditioner. Lumine deducted that Alhaitham is purely elated.

"Kaveh is my senior at school. And I kept chasing after him. And now we're married."

"It's surprising how no one still called the police with how you explained your love life professor." Aether slid in a side remark as he suspiciously eyed the man.

"I mean he took Dainsleif's beating just so he could marry Kaveh so I'm guessing. Yeah." Paimon added, continuing to munch on the cookies on the coffee table.

"So, you and Sir Kaveh is married?" Mestra asked in complete surprise.

"Why, yes. We have been for nearly 8 years now." And this time, Alhaitham's lips pushed to a small smile.

"I-is that so."

"I'm done with dinner everyone!" Kaveh barged out from the kitchen with a frilly pink apron. One he usually bragged to his siblings about this inspired from his favourite movie.

"Cuties and Daddies! It's time to eat!" The older blonde beamed as he prepped the table for all to dine on.

Mestra didn't know how she got home but she did. She didn't know how she got to school the next day but she did.

"So." Her eyes landed to her friend whom knows about her declaration of love to the silver haired professor. "How did he reject you?"

Her friend who seemed to know the rejection before it even began asked. And as much as Mestra wants to throw her by the window out of anger, she sucked her breath, grit her teeth and sigh.

"He took me to his house and introduce me to his wife."

"He WHAT?!" Surprisingly everyone in the room was actually listening to them.

"He's married to Lumine and Aether's older sibling! He has been for 8 fucking years!"

As she declared that, the room fell into a quiet lake. And it didn't even budge when the said blonde twins walked in.

And finally, her friend decided to break the silence.

"I knew a good catch like him is in no way single! Everyone must be bowing at his feet."

Mestra and Lumine looked at the girl and Mestra recalled how her stone like prof turned into a lost puppy when at home.

"Oh bitch. You have no idea."