Chapter 4

Sempre libera degg'io,Folleggiare di gioia in gioia,

Vo'che scorra il viver mio, Pei sentieri del piacer.

Nasca il giorno, o il giorno muoia,

Sempre lieta ne' ritrovi, aah ahh aaaaa ah

A diletti sempre nuovi, Dee volare, il mio pensier

Ahh aaaa ahh

Dee volar, Dee volar, ahh, aaah, aah, aaaahh aahhh, aaaaa

Iil pensier, il mio pensier

Aaaaa AAAAAAAAA aah aaah ahh

Applause filled the hall as soon as the composition "Semper Libera" ended.

Joo Seok Kyung bowed and took a couple of steps back. She gazed at Ha Eun Byul and Bae Ron Na, Ha Eun Byul was seething with heat while Bae Ron smiled while sitting next to Joo Suk Hoon.

Soon, Cheon Seo Jin entered the stage. In her hands was the "Cheong Ah Art School" Trophy.

—Welcome to the opening ceremony of the "Cheong Ah Art Festival." Today is the official opening of the annual Cheon Arts Festival. Every 3 years, the Cheon Arts School holds a Festival in which all students demonstrate their voice. The Cheon Arts Festival will take place exactly 1 week later.

Seok Kyung smiled and looked at the trophy she wanted to see in her room. She was determined to win the Cheon Arts Festival.

~~~

Seok-kyung was sitting at her desk thinking about which opera composition to choose

Seok-hoon entered the room and sat down in her seat. She put the compositions one by one, pretending to think which one to choose. In fact, she just wanted to get on Seok Hoon's nerves. Because she knew that he didn't like noise.

—Are you doing this on purpose? - asked Seok Hoon, looking at his sister. She did not answer, but continued to put compositions.

—Enough already, aren't you tired?-, he asked looking at her.

—Is there a mosquito in the room? …-, Seok-Kyung muttered as she looked around.

“Mosquito?”

-Yes. Mosquito.

—You don't even need to try, you won't win everything...

—What? You won't win, I say. So you support your sister?-, Seok Kyung asked, looking at him intently. He ignored it. She stood up, walked over to his desk and held out her hand.

—Do you want to argue?

—What?

—Yes. If I win the trophy, you will leave Rhona. And if someone else wins, like Rona and Eun Byul, I will give up and apologize to Rona. Agree?