class 3-E .

> THE NEXT DAY <

> THE NEXT DAY <

my alarm rang loudly, making me open my eyes begrudgingly. i looked at the clock, "6.30 a.m.", it read. i get ready and went downstairs to find Karasuma already eating some bread.

"oh, good morning. sorry, i only have some bread around here. you could toast it if you want, though."

"nah, it's fine. also care to explain why does your cupboard only had like, dozens and dozens of instant noodles?"

"fastest thing to make and eat."

"fair enough."

we continued eating in silence (not really, if you count Karasuma's countless clicking on his tablet). i looked up and found that he already finished his meal.

"are you done?"

"yeah, sure. let's go.", i grabbed my bag and get inside his car.

"oh, by the way, care to drop by at the supermarket after school?"

"sure, but why?", his face scrunched in confusion.

"the amount of instant noodles you eat are concerning. i'm getting you some real food for once. so we're going to buy some groceries, and maybe some of my stuff too."

he looks amused but decides to say not a word further and began driving to school.

{ TIME SKIP }
> class 3-E <

[ third pov ]

"where's Koro-sensei? he's not usually this late..", a blue-haired guy said.

"nah, he probably went to Switzerland to buy some gelato again, don't worry."

"yeah but—"

"i think Karma's right, Nagisa. i mean, it's Koro-sensei. he'd totally do this."

"well, if you say so."

"nyurufufu~ now, now, Karma. you know i wouldn't do such a thing, right? i mean, i totally did went to Switzerland, but i'll never let that be my reason for being late."

"wtf— when did you get here?"

"a milisecond ago."

the class atmosphere was lively. Terasaka's gang were playing cards (they're placing a bet, that's why), Isogai and Maehara were chatting among themselves, Karma's trying to hit Koro-sensei with a BB-knife, Kayano were teaching new hairstyles to the girls, yeah, normal stuff.

"alright class, i have some important announcement for you.", Koro-sensei started, catching their attention.

"an announcement?"

"what do you think it's about?"

"maybe new assassination techniques?"

"new teacher?"