He wanted to explain, but he didn't know how to explain, and he hesitated for a long time without saying anything.

    "Okay, okay, stop teasing him, Xiaowen, don't worry, we know what you mean, don't worry, he's just watching, if he dares to do something, I can't spare him alone." Grandma Song couldn't bear to see him worry , It's cold weather and sweating profusely.

    Song Yi didn't think there was anything wrong. Compared with the uncle he just met, he and Sheng Congwen had a much deeper relationship, but Sheng Congwen's words were not thoughtful, so he really needed to be educated.     "Grandma, you are really my dear grandma..." He was actually afraid that Grandma Song would be unhappy. The boss must understand him, but Grandma Song might not be sure. What if there is a gap in her heart?

    Now the whole family has the best relationship with Baidi Baiya is Sheng Congwen. When they first came, Sheng Congwen liked to get close to them, but Baidi Baiya seldom paid attention to him. But he couldn't stop him from working tirelessly. As the saying goes, a strong girl is afraid of clinging to her husband, and if she clings to her for a long time, it will be yours.

    "Then shall we help later?" Hua Feng asked.

    "It shouldn't be necessary. It snowed heavily all night and there was snow in the ground. Let's clear the snow first. Lu Kang and the others have hired another person to build the research institute." Song Yi replied.

    Gu Weiwei finished a bowl of porridge, wiped her mouth, and said, "Brother Yi and I won't go today, we plan to go into the mountains." Gu's mother stopped holding the chopsticks, and frowned slightly: "Go into the

    mountains What are you doing in the mountains? There is no shortage of meat at home. Want to go on a date?"

    She looked at Gu Ma helplessly, wanting to cry without tears. Could it be that every time they went to the mountains, they were just dating? But if you think about it carefully, it seems that apart from these two things, I don’t seem to have done anything else...

    "Yesterday I met people from Taki Village opposite Fairy Lake, and I heard from them that the animals in the mountains have changed recently, and some ferocious beasts have gone to the outer mountains. , we want to find out what caused them to leave the deep mountain."

    Gu Ma nodded, "Then be careful, run away if you are in danger, you know, don't be stupid and rush up, follow Xiaoyi closely Lost."

    "Mom, how could it be possible to get lost, don't worry about it." "

    I don't worry about it, it's not like you haven't been lost before, whoever went shopping in the town with Dad and got lost, in the end it was me Bring out the person who is full of tears and snot from the police station, have you forgotten?"

    She was speechless for a moment, not knowing what to say: "Mom, that happened when I was three years old, I have grown up "

    "Three years old and seeing old age, I am still confused when I grow up."

    She couldn't laugh or cry, so she had to drag Song Yi to escape.

    When she got out of the room, she turned her head and emphasized to Song Yi solemnly: "You must not believe my mother's words, it's really because I was three years old." Song Yi looked at her with a smile and nodded

    .

    Only then is Gu Weiwei satisfied. In the past, she was really a road idiot, and she couldn't tell the difference between east, west, and north. Every time someone told her where to go, she could only describe it in terms of front, back, left, and right. Since having the ability, mother no longer has to worry that she will get lost, and the mental power is marked, which is convenient and quick.