Chapter 151-155

Depuis le début

As for preparations for the time ahead, Mu Qing contacted the person who sold the lime last time. Sure enough, his family was in this business before, and this is what the family has piled up the most.
  Of course, although everyone is very satisfied with their current life, what should be paid attention to is very much paid attention to. According to this year's census, the country has only 1.1 billion people.
  The population of nearly 300 million has been lost all of a sudden, and it has only been two years. This kind of death rate is really unbelievable.
  Visually, this death rate will not decrease, after all, it has not rained for almost two months now. The water on the ground in many places has also been evaporated dry.
  For example, the land around Mu Qing's houses no longer needs to be hammered, because it is not easy to hammer after the land is dry. That's why Mu Qing must start beating the ground just after the rain stopped, that's the best time to hammer!

  This year, relying on the lime at home, he also made a lot of money. After all, lime is quite effective in preventing moisture and dehumidification. Although there are certain safety hazards, in the current environment, ordinary people can't find a better substitute in their homes.
  People like Mu Qing who have several boxes of dehumidification bags are rare after all. More people can still save some things and exchange for some lime.
  After all, many of them came from the north and were really not used to the humid climate here. Listening to the advice of the local people, I still found some lime to dehumidify.
  They have seen people with rheumatism before, the bones are deformed, it hurts so much. People with a little background are unwilling to gamble on the slightest possibility of not getting sick.
  "In this world, thieves are going to force people to die..." Grandma Mu sat in front of the TV, watching the news.
  The news in the first year of each year is the heaviest, and the usual news is more about what happened nearby and what new policies are in place.
  This is why rich people will become richer and richer - because they can grasp the latest information, and now there are not many people who can watch TV and play mobile phones at any time.   

There is no sign of a drought yet, and the government has not started restricting water use. She remembers that water restrictions would not start until July and August of three years.   At that time, it is not impossible to save water.   

Start saving water now, one is completely unnecessary. The other is that it doesn't work at all. It would be even worse if it caught the attention of others.   

Of course, when it comes time to really lack water, even if there is no shortage of water at home, it cannot be shown. It is impossible to wear clean clothes to work every day like now.   

It can’t be that everyone’s home is short of water, so let’s save you from lack of water. This is too unrealistic.   

At least Mu Qing knew that the water storage tank at home wouldn't last for two years at all, and if she didn't secretly add water to it, it would probably last half a year at most.   

I really don't know how much the family has paid for water in the past two years.
  "Grandma, we have to pay attention to many places next year..." Mu Qing turned to look at the yard outside the French window, "Next year will be hard..." "
  What news did you get?" He never asked about the work, and when asked, Mu Qing also said that the confidential work could not be disclosed.
  None of the family members are that curious. Even if they are curious at this time, they cannot destroy the future of their children.
  "There is no specific news, but it may not be as comfortable as it is now." Mu Qing looked at his clean clothes and felt very helpless.
  By the second half of next year, their family may really panic. After all, if it doesn't rain for more than half a year, it's still very scary.
  As for Mu Qing, she didn't limit everyone's use of water during this period, but everyone used some from the water tank, and she filled it from the tap water.