Goodbye Old World, Hello New World Part 2

Start bij het begin

TJ: Hey beautiful. What's up?

Rumi: Fuck off, playboy. I ain't interested in talking to you.

TJ: I don't understand you and those two girls. Why are you hanging out with that loser when you could be hanging out with us? The popular kids.

Rumi: You mean the future villains?

TJ: What was that, you rabbit b*tch?

Rumi: You heard me, playboy!

TJ: Stop calling me that!

Rumi: Then stop fucking every girl then but I guess the apple doesn't fall from the tree when your father does it with your brother's girlfriends.

TJ: Don't call that quirkless freak my brother.

Rumi: You're right. He's not your brother because he isn't like you.

TJ: *smirks* You mean how awesome I am and have a quirk.

Rumi: No, how you're the opposite of him. You're self-centered, selfish, cruel, prideful, and could careless for anyone except for the innocent.

TJ: They're fucking worthless. If they're useful for anything, they're good for being targets for the people who have power. The weak shall die and the strong shall-

He didn't finish as Rumi slap him in the face.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

TJ: *pissed* You stupid b*tch!

TJ tried to punch Rumi, but she dodge his attack and kick him in the balls.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Rumi: Now look at you. The strongest person in high school got his ass kicked by a girl.

TJ: *in pain* You'll pay, you rabbit b*tch.

Rumi: *sarcasm* Oh I'm so scared that the playboy will try to hurt me. *serious* Touch me and I'll break your face. 

Rumi left to meet up with Mei and Melissa.

Timeskip

After Izuku was done with his shift, he went to the grocery store to pick up some ingredients so he could cook for his 'family' because he knows that they're going to rely on him for any/everything.