Episode 7 - One By One, They Disappear To Be Replaced.

Start from the beginning

"That is a problem," Lukas agreed.

"Actually, we might,"

They looked over when Starlight started speaking. "Two of the Changelings didn't go with the rest,"

Thorax face-palmed himself. "With an intruder in the Hive, they went to protect the queen. Good thinking, Starlight," he praised, causing everyone to smile at her.

Starlight laughed nervously, looking uncertain.

"What are we waiting for, let's find those Changelings," Petra concluded.

~~~~~~

~CRYSTAL P.O.V

We followed the two Changelings as much as we could from a distance, hiding when other Changelings were getting close to us inside different holes. Walking into another hole to hide, we spotted a couple of Changelings flying past. Once they were gone, we crept out and continued climbing the stairs.

I rubbed my face, slightly tense about what we were going to face ahead of us. Lukas, who noticed how tense I was, wrapped a wing around my back to comfort me. "Hey, everything will be okay. Don't worry," he reassured.

I smiled back at him. "Thanks, Luke," I thanked, which he smiled back.

Soon, after a lot of dodging Changelings and walking up the stairs, we reached the top of the stairwell. We peaked out over the stairs and spotted six Changelings standing guard in front of the doors leading to the throne room and the two flew past them.

We ducked lower, hoping that we weren't spotted. "Oh, this is bad..." Jesse muttered.

"Now what?" Trixie asked in a hushed whisper.

"How do we approach this?" Petra wondered, rubbing her chin.

"We... Go in," Starlight decided.

Winslow meowed, causing us to look at him, only to see Thorax shaking in fear. "Even if I wanted to, there's no way past the guards. We'll be spotted for sure," he warned, hugging Winslow close to him.

"Well, that's clearly reassuring," Ivor dryly commented.

"We need some kinda of... Distraction!" Starlight realized.

Trixie dug through her bag, coming up short. "I'm fresh out of smoke bombs," she informed us.

"Well, that seems about right," Lukas commented.

Discord waved his paw around. "Normally I'm the most distracting thing I can think of, but without magic..." he trailed off.

Starlight smirked. "You shouldn't underestimate yourself," she said, causing Discord to look at her in confusion.

Petra, Jesse, Lukas, and I turned to look at Ivor. The man realized we were staring at him, causing him to glare at us. "I know what you guys are thinking, and no, I don't agree with it!" Ivor whispered/shouted at us.

"Come on, you can distract and annoy anyone by just being in the same room as them," Petra stated.

"But why us?!" Ivor whispered/yelled.

"Come on, there'll be a higher chance for them to be distracted for us to sneak past if you two do it together," I tried to reason.

Ivor just groaned, rubbing his face.

~~~~~~

~THIRD PERSON P.O.V

Once the two Changeling's had gone through, the door closed behind them. Discord and Ivor stepped in front of the guards, causing their attention to be drawn to them.