(Act 1: End of Peace As We Know It) Episode 1

Start from the beginning

Vengeance Pilot: Tell me about it. They got the Vengeance fixed up like it was nothing. It's kinda scary, actually... Makes you wonder how deep the Clyne Faction's reach goes.

Suddenly, the vengeance picked up an unidentified distress beacon.

Vengeance: Hold that thought. I'm picking up a distress beacon.

Sabre: Is it one of ours?

Vengeance: No, It's unknown. It could be a trap. Stay cautious.

Sabre: Understood.

The two machines kept pushing forward to the location given from the distress beacon until they came upon a heavily damaged mobile suit. Its cockpit was cut open, but the emergency shutters were engaged. Its generator was also nonfunctional and the joints were melted into slag, along with some missing patches of armor.

Sabre: A mobile suit?!

Vengeance: Looks like it's been though hell. Look at all that damage...

Sabre: Is the pilot even alive?

Vengeance: only one way to find out. 

The pilot of the Vengeance radioed their mother ship.

Vengeance: Eternal, this is Vermillion 1. We've spotted an unknown mobile suit. It's extremely damaged. Orders?

Eternal: Is the pilot responding?

Sabre: Negative. I've tried hailing the pilot, but I'm not getting an answer.

Eternal: Understood. Secure it and bring it back. We'll meet you halfway.

Vengeance: Roger, Eternal. Vermillion 1, out.

After cutting the comm link, the Vengeance and Sabre grabbed ahold of either side of the damaged machine and made their way to the rendezvous point. It wouldn't take long for their ship to appear. It was a large, arrow-shaped ship that was colored bright pink.

The ship opened its catapult deck and allowed for the machines to enter the hangar

The ship opened its catapult deck and allowed for the machines to enter the hangar. They set the machine down and went to their designated docking stations before leaving the cockpits. They took off their helmets to reveal a pair of young faces. One was a young man of approximately 20 years old with short, black hair and green eyes.