Vicious Dog and Trapped Fire Ant

Kenshirou's POV

I woke up with a headache I looked around and I realized I was sandwiched in between Musashi and 25.

I wiggled my way out of them and tried not to wake them up.

I got up and realized I needed to go home. I've worked a double maybe a triple at this point.

Sighing I texted Hitoshi to see when he'd be taking over, luckily he was on time and here in 15 minutes.

I finally left the prison for the day and took a majority of it to finally grocery shop and clean.

Although I was home it didn't feel like it, I realized how lonely I really was. I barely remember the last person I dated, it was some girl named Hiso. We didn't date long we did do some things in private but only once.

She didn't care for all the scars on me. I forgot how many I had until that point, she didn't down right say anything. It was easy to tell though, she never looked me in the eyes, never went near the scars, and even asked if I could wear a shirt to the pool to cover them. Or where long sleeves even if it was over 80 degrees out.

After a the pool incident I finally broke up with her thanks to Samon, and now I haven't dated anyone since. It's been what three years now and I'm still alone here. Even if Musashi isn't interested it would be nice to not feel so lonely, and have a roommate.

I didn't mind the quiet before so why is it bothering me so much now?

One week later

One more week till the private trial, that was all that was going through my head at this point. I had gotten Musashi his outfit and it was on the pricey side but worth it.

"Hey! Kenshirou!" I heard a yell across the cafeteria room and saw Hebi Reiko.

"Hello Hebi," I looked at the small girl who had unexpectedly won the wardens heart. In hindsight Hebi might seem a little strange but she's very easy to get along with. And the warden and her are pretty nice together strange pair but nice.

"Kenshirou I want to spar with you today," She told me excitedly while Kiji, Samon, and Hajime watched.

"Sure, how about in like three hours or something?" I asked not wanting to fight right after lunch.

"Okay! I've been wanting to spar with every shift here and I was able to beat Kiji and Samon yesterday! Well it was really hard and I barely won but it was fun!" She began talking, she didn't stop till the end of lunch.

She really does have a lot of energy.

After lunch I walked over and went with Samon to his building just to move around after eating to some degree. After a while of us just hanging out in his office, I finally went to my own.

I just did paper work until I went to spar with Hebi.

When I went outside I realized how hot it was. Turns out there is a heat advisory from what Samon told me from the shade. Good thing I drank a lot of water today.

I looked around outside and saw a surprising amount of people out, Cell 13, Cell 5, Cell 3, and Musashi and Hitoshi. Didn't realize there would be a audience.

I went ahead and took my outfit and hat off expect my pants and button up shirt. Hebi did the same but also took her shirt off and just revealed a sports bra. I could care less but some inmates were making a fuss cell 13, purple hair pervert, and teal hair pervert.

"Alright are you ready to start?" I asked walking up to her.

"Yeah but are you not going to take off your shirt? It's hot and fighting in a button up will be difficult," She pointed out.