We all went home. When I did I just fell asleep.

*~*~*~*

I wake up and rush to the bathroom I get a call from Adrien. "Hey Y/n" he says "Hey Adrien, what's up?" I ask. "Nothing I'm going to head over to you're house in a few minutes" he says "Right, you're picking me up today." I say "We'll I'm going to get ready. Bye" I say "Bye Y/n." I hang up and change. I put my hair down and rush downstairs.

I call Adrien back and grab my bag and head out the door. I get in the car and start talking to Adrien. "Did I tell you I basically well.. how do I say this? Uhm.." I start to say "What did you do y/n?" He ask. "Well I'm no longer friends with Chloe anymore. She just uses her dads power to gain control over others, she also acts different and rude towards others who aren't us especially Marinette, Marinette is the sweetest person ever. I don't want a friend that treats my friends like trash."

I pull up to the school and open the door. "I need to get something." I say "Okay." he says and waves. I walk towards the locker room and open my locker. I grab my book bag.

I run to class and arrive right before the bell rings "Good morning Ms. Bustier!" I say and give her a smile. "Morning y/n!" she responds. I walk up the stairs and slide into my seat and land right next to Nathaniel. "Hey Nath."

I say and scoot over back to my spot "Hey N/n." he looks at me "What?" I ask and he keeps staring. "What's going on?" he ask "Nothing? Why? Is my hair messed up? My makeup?" I ask panicky. "Everything's fine just why are you so cheerful today?" before I can answer a familiar voice shouts "WHAT?!"

"Marinette, if you're going to come late, would you please do it discretely?" Ms. Bustier says and I chuckle. I try to talk but then Marinette shouts again "WHAT?!" "That's it, Marinette! Go to the principal's office!" Ms. Bustier says. "Miss can I go to the restroom?" I ask "Yes Y/n" she responds.

When I leave the room I then make sure no one is looking and walk with Marinette. "So what happened?" I ask "Well Alya got suspended." she says, "oh yeah I forgot about that." I reply "What? You knew and didn't tell me?" she whisper-shouts. "Hey! Like I said I forgot." I shrug and walk into the principals office.

"What the- Mr Damocles?" I ask I look at his chest which has a pink pause button on him. The computer starts to play. 'I'm Lady Wifi, revealer of the truth! For our first exposé, your principal would like to share a little tidbit with you. So, Mr. Damocles, is it true you wrongly suspended a student named Alya today?' Mr Damocles responds with 'Uh... yes, it is.' 'So, you were biased? Unfair? Totally unjust?!' Lady Wi-Fi says, she holds a phone with a wolf charm on in "Alya?" I say.

'Yes, I was.' Mr Damocles speaks

"I'm going to warn the others!" I say and run off. As soon as I can't see Marinette I hide. "Zinna! What am I going to do? I'm going to have to fight my best friend!" I panic. "Zinna! Full Moon!" I transform into my alter-ego. 'For my next scoop, I'll be taking you to meet the girl who's been hiding behind the Wolverine mask!' Alya says over the video. I watch the video on my yo-yo.

I head to the hotel where Chloe lives. I hate being here. I see Chat Noir and Ladybug I walk up to them "Boo" I say close to their faces, Ladybug tries to hit me and I duck. "Woah LB. Calm down." I laugh.

"What? Bu-" she says looking in between me and Chloe. "Oh cmon, you guys don't actually believe she's the real Wolverine? Do you?" I cross my arms and lift an eyebrow. I scoff when they don't respond "who would believe that she's the original Wolverine? She's obviously just a die-hard fan. A copycat?" I say getting close to Chat Noirs face.

"Y-yeah." He says looking flustered. "Okay." I get up and shrug. "So, how are we gonna do this LB?" I ask. We keep looking at Chloe who's dressed like me. She answers her phone, her phone glows pink Chloe throws it and Lady Wi-Fi comes out. Chloe then gets paused in air.