35-⊱𝕊𝕔𝕠𝕥𝕥 𝕃𝕒𝕟𝕘 𝔸𝕣𝕣𝕚𝕧𝕖𝕤⊰

Start from the beginning

"What?" her voice muffled some of the scrambled egg spilling out. Steve gave her an annoyed look taking the orange juice for himself and her "Sorry" smiling sheepishly.

"Just come back we are back together again-"

"Stevie look I said to you five years ago that I am affecting you mentally" Steve shook his head" And I still did"

"And I don't care" his voice raising slightly Y/N flinched Steve sighed rubbing her forearms"When I had my nightmare and I felt relaxed you calmed me down living far away"

She moved away rubbing her face"See It was because of this"pointing at the pendant and ring they were wearing "However I can't I felt"her eyes now misty"Not felt I feel like I am a monster I knew when I had given you the nightmare first showing you Peggy seeing tears streaming down your face"

"That was you?"Y/N nodded staring down not making eye contact with him.

"And I sensed your pain and wanted to take away from you with me so that you will never feel it but somehow I protected you more since this snap and never wanted this to happen I am a monster Steve" she slid down landing on her knees sobbing on the floor" that is why I don't want to be back"

Steve stood there in shock when the words came out of Y/N's mouth No matter who she was and where she was from both had lost so much but revealing that she was the one who gave him the nightmare made his heartbreak and she was the first woman ever who understood how he felt made him safe no matter how far they were and how near they were she still calmed him down and that's what made him feel more love for her.

He hovered above walking towards her slowly he knelt in front of her cupping her face "You made me safe Y/N and it doesn't matter" he brought her hands in the direction of his chest keeping them on his beating heart" You calm me down" they looked down seeing her hands projecting yellow swirls his chest glowing"You are not a monster you are my sunshine" he smiled at her staring at her teary eyes he wiped her face and bought her face their lips brushing briefly "I love you Y/N Maximoff"

She gave him a teary smile "I love you, Steve Rogers" They embraced each other staying quiet for a moment and enjoying their peace.

"So you will be with me?"

"I think I will" She peeked up at him once again smiling 

"Also I was thinking we should visit Natasha"

"Yeah that will be great" She went back to the counter taking her plate"I feel bad she is living alone"

"Well she is taking care of the things over there when I am not available and I have this therapy center for the people who lost their loved ones in the snap"

"Oh" both of them completed their food.

"We will go back to my place and take the car okay"

Y/N nodded and stood in front of him"Then Mr. Rogers let's take the ride" smirking at his blushed face.

"What kind of ride?" slipping his hands on her waist

"The car ride Stevie" Huffing and hitting his chest Steve laughed at her they were officially back.

≻ ───── ⋆✩⋆ ─────≺