~don't usually swoon but I'm over the moon~

Now Playing: Falling For Ya from Teen Beach Movie 

---

A/N: guys teen beach movie is so good pls tell me im not the only one who loves it

---

Avoiding your feelings was one of the things you were really good at.

I mean, c'mon. How hard can it be? 

"Hey, Y/N!" Hunter shouted, running outside to where you sat and watched your palisman play with a pinecone.

Okay, it's kinda hard.

"What?" You say too harshly. Titan, help you. Every time Hunter was around lately you were filled with stupid unexplainable rage, and you really didn't wanna assess your feelings and figure out why. To be fair, you didn't have the time! You were trying to help rebuild the portal. And also to be fair, you've been around him for two weeks straight now, maybe you were just tired of him.

"Um-" He pauses. "Luz wanted me to come get you, we're going somewhere."

"Oh." You nod, reaching into your pocket for your concealment stone necklace. "I'll  be right there." 

"Okay!" He rushes inside, and you sigh.

"P/N, what is wrong with me?" You ask, clipping the necklace around your neck. They tilted their head at you, and you sighed again. "Whatever, c'mon." You pick them up and carry them inside, where everyone was getting shoes and covering their ears. You grabbed the mini f/c backpack that Camilla had bought for you, and sling it over your shoulder. "Where are we going?" You ask as P/N crawls into the backpack.

"The park." Luz responds.

"Cool."

"Okie dokie, c'mon." Luz grabs Amity's hand and walked out the door, Vee, Willow, Gus, Hunter and you following behind.

"Y/N." Gus says, and he slows down so he's walking next to you.

"Gus." You nod.

"You seem upset." He says. "You okay?"

"I'm fine." You say too harshly. Dammit, Y/N. "Sorry, I-" You pause. "I dunno, we've been here for two weeks already, and I just- wanna go home.." 

"Yeah, we all do." He glances up at the others, who were walking ahead of you two. You stare a moment too long at Hunter, who was laughing and smiling at something Willow was saying. "Y/N?"

"Hm?" You focus your attention back at Gus.

"Do you.." He gestures his head toward Hunter and brings his voice into a barely audible whisper. "Like him?"

"What?" You shake your head. "No." You laugh awkwardly. "Me and Hunter don't really get along great anyways." You whisper.

"Okay, I was just wondering." He shrugged. "But you don't seem like you hate each other."

"We don't." You agree. "We just.. won't ever work out as anything more than sorta-friends." You shrug. 

"Fair enough. What's your favorite Pokemon?" 

"Ooh! [fav pokemon hdsiuhd] for sure!" You exclaim. "You?"

"Oh, Titan, I dunno." He says. "Hunter! What's your favorite pokemon?" He shouts. Hunter stops in his tracks, looking back at Gus.

"Lycanroc!" He says, and then turns back to Willow.

"Midnight or Midday?" You ask.

"Um.. dusk." He answers.

"Okay." You nod. "Gus?"

"Uhh.." He pauses. "Greninja." He finally says, satisfied.

"Solid." You nod, fist bumping him.

"Okay, here we are!" Vee says as you approach an empty playground. Luz climbs up the play structure immediately, and Gus rushes to the swings. Hunter and Willow are still talking and sit down on a bench, although Willow seems to just be talking while Hunter smiles awkwardly and laughs. Amity is following Luz, trying to get up a rock wall without using her magic. Vee sits on one of the swings near Gus, and you follow her and sit on the third swing.

"You've been in the human realm for awhile now, right?" You ask Vee.

"Mhm!" She nods.

"Do you have any human friends?" Gus asks.

"Yeah! A few from camp."

"Ooh, human camp." You smile.

"Yeah, human camp. It was odd, being introduced to the human realm that way." She shrugs.

"I bet." You nod. You start to zone out, accidentally staring at Hunter and Willow again.

"How did you know Hunter before?" Vee asks, and you shake your head.

"Huh?"

"I heard Luz mentioning you've known him the longest." She says. "How'd you meet him as the Golden Guard?"

"oh-" You pause. "Well, I wouldn't call it knowing him, but we met before he became the Golden Guard." You explain. "It's a long story.."

"Oh, cool." She nods. You zone out for another minute, listening to everybody else have conversations. You weren't really in the mood for talking today. You stand up and walk over to where Luz was.

"Hey.. Luz?"

"Hm?" She peeks over the railing on the play structure.

"I'm not feeling very well, I think I'm gonna walk back to your house." You say.

"Alone?"

"Yeah." You nod.

"Umm.. okay." She says. "I hope you feel better! Use my ipad to text Vee when you get there, please." She adds.

"Okay." You give her a thumbs up and start to walk away. The playground looked really fun, but your social battery ran out fast and you felt too overwhelmed to talk.

---

You get inside and text Vee from Luz's IPad.

Y/N: im at ur house :)

Vee: Okay!
Vee: do u want me to come back and hang out??

Y/N: no thanks, that's okay 

Vee: okay! let me know if you do!! :]

You put her iPad back where it goes and walk downstairs to the basement. You flop down on your mattress and P/N walks over to you.

"Hey.." You smile, petting them. "Titan, I'm so done." You sigh.