Chapter 1

I swear I'm going to actually kill him, how dare he tell him that

I walk into the shared office between me and my number 1 enemy Henry freaking Richmond.

"What is wrong with you?" I say glaring at his stupidly perfect face. He looks up at me before leaning back in his chair, "I'm afraid I have no idea what your talking about sunshine" he says smirking, oh he has no idea? He's gonna have an idea when my heel is all up in his business.

"Oh really? So you don't recall telling Nathan that I have a boyfriend when he asked you about me?" I say tapping my heel impatiently.

Henry's smirk widens "oh, sunshine, I'm so sorry I thought you did have a boyfriend, my apologies"

I could feel my eye twitching, I really don't think I can last much longer sharing an office with him, he's so ...so irritating, I actually can't do it. Like he's going to end up dead.

"You know sometimes I really, really want to harm you. Someone has got to do something about your attitude because quite frankly it's so nauseating!" I snap at him.

Henry gets up from his desk and walks around to the front of it, he better not come any closer I hate straining my neck just to make eye contact.

"Belle I said I was sorry, okay, I don't know what else you want me to say" Henry says walking closer to me.

"I want you to stay out of my life and business. Stop meddling in things that don't concern you okay?" I say looking up at him, part of me felt guilty for being so rude, but he kind of deserves it no matter how guilty I feel.

"Okay, I'll stay out of your business" he says, a smile takes over my face.

"Really?" I ask, I feel like we're really getting somewhere, well that was until his smirk returned.

"Oh not a chance sunshine, your life is boring, I'm just here to spice it up a bit" he says walking back to his desk.

"Ugh!" I groan sitting down in my chair, trying not to throw this stapler at Henry's head.

No matter how tempted I am.