later that night

She stopped at a little house and ran to the door slamming it behind her as she sat down to catch her breath from the running she's never done all her life before .

At a sigh of relief,she got up and only her low cracked voice hit the walls of the house .
" anyone home ? someone help me !." She shouted in her low tone but nobody answered because she was just all by herself .

She moved around the house and to her knowledge it seemed like a family once lived there but left because of the long crack in one of the bedrooms' ceeling which allowed the rains to pour in easily making the entire house almost a pool .

That did not matter to her because all she needed was refuge and now that she had a place to lay safely, what she needed to do was find a way of getting home .

She laid down on a little bed and covered herself under dusty stained sheets .when she turned her head to put out the little lamp ,she noticed that their was a land phone next to a wooden cabinet in the room .

She got up with excitement and quickly dialed her mother's number but the land phone gave a response saying
" Sorry you can not use this line because it is disconnected ,please reconnect and try again ." And it went off with a vibrating bip .

She went back and laid in the bed and tears began to roll down her cheeks .she couldn't help but think about the happy home she had been deprived of  .she cried at the thought of how shattered her university dreams would be if nobody came to her rescue soon .