chapter 7- "A change for the future"

Start from the beginning

"Let's go Anujo  and show those pandavas who are the actual princes of the Kuru dynasty" Duryodhan ordered all his brothers with Ashwatthama who was ignored.

"I am never doing this sh*t in my life again and giving them info beforehand huh! apni toh kadar-ich nahi hai" Ashwatthama mumbled underneath.

"Gurubhrata Ashwa can you also come with us bhrata said otherwise you are sulking for being ignored" Yuyutsu peeped inside the room and said to the of course sulking Ashwatthama.

"Yes yes! I am just going behind you all hundreds" Ashwatthama huffed following them.

Shift to another scene~

"Rajkumari you should focus on your target" A young man's voice echoed in the jungle apart from the chirps of birds and the sound of mild wind.

Dark eyes as midnight clouds and lashes as backwoods.
Nose preached with freckles and lips thin , a sigh left as a young maiden held a bow.

"Close your left eye Rajkumari.. " the voice continued.

The Maiden Obliged.

"...Now pull the string with the arrow" the voice again said.

the Maiden again preached the words
yet again.

"Now shoot! "

And the arrow hit the target not the bull's eye.

A sigh of relief left her mouth.

"Very good Rajkumari you did very well" A young boy came in view a bit bulky and taller than the maiden.

she looked petite in comparison to him. 

"Well Adhim I guess I don't need you as an angrakshak now" the maiden laughed playfully.

Adhim frowned at the words.

"Rajkumari Vrushali it is not a joke you are good at archery but you are terrible with the sword" Adhim scoffed at his own words.

"Well ya maybe but I am at least capable of protecting myself" Vrushali raised her invisible collar high,well a blouse doesn't have a collar so yes.

Adhim sighed at that.

"Hey! What are sighing at and you know stop calling me Rajkumari
I don't have a kingdom now" She spoke in a rather mild but rigid tone.

Adhim looked at her sadly.

"But Rajkumari.. " Adhim was cut off.

"Rather call me Jyestha only na... " She said smilingly now.

Adhim visibly froze.

"I think it is better you are just like a small brother to me I can call you Anuj what do you say" Vrushali smiled at Adhim who was rigid in his own world.

Looking at him she felt odd.

"Adhim.. Adhim..Anuj!! Vrushali called him out of his trance.

" Huh oh Rajkumari I am sorry for zoning out ".

"Oh whatever you are adamant in calling me Rajkumari" Vrushali huffed.

"Umm actually it was sudden so it may take time" Adhim said nervously.

"then ok I will be out to the waterfall" Vrushali smiled and changed the topic realising his nervousness.

"You don't.. " Adhim was again cut off.

"No! You are not coming with me to stand there and you stand 200km away from me huh! " Vrushali guessed it before.

"But.. "

"No buts and it's I am going, It's final!" Vrushali picked up her bow and left in lighting.

"Raj... Oh sorry jyestha! Be careful! " Adhim shouted at the retreating figure of vrushali.

Scene change- waterfall

Vrushali walked through the canopy   trees and bushes to reach the magnificent view of the waterfall she has been coming to for a year now.

She stood keeping her bow aside and hands on her waist looking here and there.

"Oh Govind! " Vrushali mid shouted.

No response...

Vrushali sighed and frowned He must be doing a prank with me again' she thought.

"Madhav! Just be here na I don't have time for your shenanigans you know! Adhim someday will know that I don't even come here for a bath but rather to remind myself everyday that I am a kalyugi" She huffed.

"Relax sakhi...relax you think you sakha will ever let it happen but please you shouldn't just shout out your identity as if it is an Instagram live" Murlimanohar said in a calm voice.

"Oh come on why don't you let me forget about those cringe things and I am here for an important work today" Vrushali replied back.

"Ok then sakhi I will just erase those things from your mind if you want and also if you are here for something just speak it out" Keshav said in a bored voice.

"Ok ok...then so I want to know about every character of Mahabharat so thoroughly that even Maharishi ved vyasa doesn't know" Vrushali now sat near the shore.

"Sakhi there is something called privacy for people here also but yes I can just share how you can change their future and what are the main points to do basically a thorough guide" Govind said.

"Oh come on why did you even write their destiny like that if I have to change them only" Vrushali raised her one brow. 

"Sakhi there are millions of universes and for your info you are in one universe where the war doesn't happen only Mahabharat has already taken place in the universe you come from and also there are certain needs to change things if not these universe will also suffer the same things" Krishna's voice turned a bit serious at the last part.

Vrushali was a bit scared now like her mere presence is affecting the life of millions no billions 'Oh Govinda! Why me?' she asked in her thoughts.

"Sakhi dear it is necessary even a spoon of salt affects a glass of water anyatha tum toh puri ki puri manushya ho" Krishna's voice is filled with mischief now listening to her thoughts.

"Oh come on sakha even it is but still the why? arises na" Vrushali almost sulked.

"It is necessary anyways so you want the information or not" Govinda said coming back to the main topic.

"Of course sakha please I just wanna hear it out" Vrushali said curiosity in and on her voice and face respectively.

"Ok so... "

To be continued....

Oh Almighty! I am back from the hiatus finally so speaking through I had taken a long break and also the fact that the story will go a bit slow as you know it is still in the teenage days of every body there.
I will soon give some new aesthetics and sketches of the introduced characters.

And also I need a face for Adhim if you guys can suggest who is innocent but has mysteries inside and also the one who is soft but can kill thousands for loved ones.

I will be waiting for reviews.

Love Neera~~