Daemon's breath hitched at the base of his throat when Rhaenyra's arm circled his waist, and her hand brushed his hips.

"I'm worried for Uncle Daemon!"

"Daemon is fine! Mellos said he was perfectly healthy."

"Mellos don't know shit!" Rhaenyra spat venom.

"Rhaenyra..." Viserys turned sad, "I thought we were already over this...."

"Over what exactly!? You think I would forgive someone that cut my mother open?"

"Wait! What?!" Daemon asked in disbelief.

Viserys turned pale again, "Rhaenyra... the birth was difficult you know that."

"Yes and you choose your son over my mother! You let Mellos to cut my mother stomach open so he could take out your son who barely survived the night!"

Daemon was flabbergasted, "For fuck sake Vis!" he groaned; how much exactly stupid decision that his brother made?!

Viserys lowered his head in shame.

At the same time, Daemon fell behind him, and Rhaenyra started trembling. He took a deep breath; the last thing he wanted was to be in the middle of two crying people, "let's call a day, okay," he patted Rhaenyra's hand, "come, Rhaenyra, I'll walk you to your chamber."

Rhaenyra let Daemon go only to cling to his arm; he led Rhaenyra to leave Viserys' chamber.

Outside, Daemon met a young Kingsguard that immediately stared at him in a hostile manner. "The fuck is your problem?" Daemon spat to the Kingsguard.

"Let me escort you back to your chamber, princess." The Kingsguard said, Ignoring Daemon completely.

HA! The audacity of this Dog!

"No need to do that Sir Criston, Uncle Daemon will escort me." Rhenyra said.

"But... princess..."

"Are you deaf, Crispin?" Daemon snarl.

The Kingsguard immediately clenched his jaw and shot a glare at Daemon.

"You need to teach your dog better Rhaenyra," Daemon scoffed.

"Uncle!"

"What? You give the command and your dog talks back to you, isn't One of Kingsguard's oaths was to obey his liege commands, am I right, Steffon?"

"That's correct, my prince." Steffon answered.

"Either you start training this dog, or I will have no choice other than put him down," Daemon shot a glare at Criston before looking at his Niece, "There's no benefit in raising a disobedient dog, Rhaenyra; it will only bite you back later."

"You truly didn't remember anything, don't you uncle?" Rhaenyra asks.

"What that supposed to mean?"

"This was the opposite way to my chamber." She said with an ear-to-ear smile.

Daemon halted, once again heat creeping into his cheekbones.

Rhaenyra cupped both of Daemon's cheeks, "You blushing! Oh my god! I have never seen you blushing before!"

"M' not!" Daemon grumbled.

"You are!" Rhaenyra snickered.

Daemon groaned. "Fine! I'm blushing!"

"You're so adorable, Uncle!!" Rhaenyra squealed as she kneaded Daemon's cheek.

Daemon's heart skips beating again; he is afraid if this keeps happening, he won't be able to reach his coming-of-age ceremony.