10

kenma's pov

once kai pissed off out of the room i grabbed y/n's clothes that would lay beside her nude self. she looked at me, "k-kenma," she stumbled out. she was definitely drunk, "y/n, its okay, i promise everything will be okay," i whispered the her, planting a delicate kiss onto her forehead, i started cleaning her up by running her a warm bath. why would kai take advantage of her like this...i thought to myself, still pissed, he couldve hurt y/n. i gently placed her into the bathtub and washed her. she turned her face away from me.

"y/n?" i whispered, she turned back and i saw tears streaming down her face, "are you okay?" i asked her, "im sorry kenma, im the worst," she mourned. i shushed her, "you are not the worst, you are an amazing girl, a beautiful, funny, smart girl, you just made a bad decision, it happens to everyone, but we learn from these mistakes." she rested her wet head on my chest as i continued to softly wash her body. she eventually fell asleep.

i picked her up, and dried her before placing her into some warm clothes. i tucked her into bed, "i love you y/n," i mumbled. i then exited her room and went to inform kuroo what happened.

"i walked into y/n's bedroom and saw kai and her having sex," i said, pulling him outside. "okay? they're dating, its their own business," kuroo remarked, "why does it bother you so much?" i felt my face growing a blush so i turned my head to the side, hiding it in the shade of a tree. "dude, you're totally in love with her," kuroo smirked. i hit him, "shut up im not, i dont like anyone." he rolled his eyes and walked back inside, me following him. i went back into y/n's room and found kai sitting at the end of her bed, watching her sleep.

"you gonna try fucking her again?" i asked, kai looked at me, "no, man i really didnt mean for things to escalate," he added, "i promise man, i wouldnt treat her like that."

i scoffed at his pathetic explanation, "you just couldntt control yourself could you? she's fucken drunk man, thats fucked up." i walked closer to him, allowing me to lower my volume, "what the fuck is wrong with you man? taking advantage of a defenceless girl, you're pathetic." kai looked at me shamefully, "kenma, i know you like her, and dont deny it, i've seen the way you look at her, the way you treat her, but please man, let me have this."

i laughed at him, "take her. i dont want her anyways."

3 weeks later

its been nearly a month since y/n's drunken haze and luckily she remembered none of it. i hadnt been to school since then either, mainly wanting to avoid kai.

however, tuesday just seemed like my day, i threw my controller onto the bed once realising the time and got myself ready for school. i packed my psp into my bag and my phone and left for school, walking with my headphones on, listening to arctic monkeys.

/ / / /

i arrived and the first thing i did was make eye contact with whom i've been avoiding the last 3 weeks with. he gestured for my to come over. i sighed and followed his instruction, whats the worst that could happen right?

end of chapter