[ʜᴇ ᴋɪssᴇᴅ ᴍᴇ]

Začať od začiatku

"I-It wasn't a normal action."

"Then what was it?"

His face was so much close and I have had enough of him now, as I pushed him away and got off of the bed.

"You can leave now, I want to sleep."

I gestured towards the door as he got up as well.

Before walking past me, he made a gesture infront of my face of eating me with his face, which scared me away and to which he just laughed and finally left from here, dickface.

*****

The following day, my bruises on the knees had began to fade so I could ride the cycle on my own today.

Since Ni-ki and Eunchae had left already, I made my way outside with Sunghoon and we left together.

Halfway through the last class, I excused myself and went to the washroom because the class was boring.

"What are you doing here?"

Sunghoon asked me out of nowhere, when I was on my way.

"I skipped the class"

"Why?"

"It was boring?"

"I also skipped mine. Where are you going though?"

"I don't know, I just wanted to be away from there."

"Let's go to the library then."

He dragged me towards the library and I let him do so, since I'm still not familiar with the place.

We entered inside and just after few seconds, I was suddenly pinned against the wall, with Sunghoon's face too close to mine while he was looking around.

"What are you doing?"

"Sush!! Science teacher is over there and we'll get scolded if he'd saw us hanging out like this."

He shushed me and whispered as I looked at the direction where he was pointing to actually find the teacher pacing back and forth with a book in his hands.

"We can sneak out to the other side of the library."

He whispered again and I nodded, as we sneakily made our way to the other side.

We were hiding behind the bookshelves, our gaze were fix on the teacher as we proceeded to sneak, not until I accidentally hit my arms in the bookshelf and a book fell from it.

"Who is there?"

"Shit!!"

As the teacher asked, Sunghoon cursed under his breathe and I began panicking.

He quietly and hurriedly ran, dragging me with him and hide behind another bookshelf. He took a small rock and threw it in the other direction, which hit the bookshelf and another book fell down from it after hitting the teacher's head.

The reaction Sunghoon had on his face, said that he didn't had the intention to hit the teacher and it was accidental. The teacher then turned to the direction from where the book fell while rubbing his head when suddenly, Sunghoon dragged me again and this time we were successful in sneaking out to the other side of the library.