015. 𝑐𝑢𝑡 𝑜𝑓𝑓 𝑜𝑛𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑎𝑑

"First rule of going on the run is don't run, walk," Natasha said, as they strolled through the mall

"If I run in these shoes, they're gonna fall off," Steve said.

Freya looked around, eagerly taking in the sights around her as she had never been to the mall before. Her interest peaked as she glanced over at a stall selling toys, a tiny little yapping dog being the loudest thing she'd ever heard.

"What are you doing?" Natasha asked, thinking all her looking around and wanting to walk up to every store window was going to draw too much attention.

"Sorry. It's just, I've never been to a mall before" she said.

"You don't have malls on Asgard?" Natasha asked.

"No. We have outdoor markets but nothing like this" Freya said.

"Where do you get all your clothes?" Natasha asked.

"Well since I live in the palace everything is tailor-made," Freya said.

"I think you're going to draw attention either way," Steve said, pulling the hood of her jacket over her head as they walked into the Apple store.

"Why?" Freya asked.

"You're kinda impossible not to look at," he said.

Freya blushed as Natasha smirked and led them over to a laptop she could use. Plugging in the flash drive she got to work on seeing what was on it.

"The drive has a Level Six homing program, so as soon as we boot up S.H.I.E.L.D will know exactly where we are," Natasha told them.

"How much time will we have?" Steve asked.

"Uh, about nine minutes from now," Natasha said as she began looking through the files. "Fury was right about that ship. Somebody's trying to hide something. This drive is protected by some sort of AI. It keeps rewriting itself to counter my commands."

"Can you override it?" Steve asked.

"The person who developed this is slightly smarter than me," Natasha said. "Slightly. I'm gonna try running a tracer. This is a program that S.H.I.E.L.D developed to track hostile malware, so if we can't read the file, maybe we can find out where it came from."

"Can I help you guys with anything?"

They all looked up as an employee walked over to them and smiled. Immediately, Natasha jumped in and pushed Freya and Steve together.

"Oh, no. I'm the bridesmaid and my best friends here are getting married and I'm helping them pick locations. We're thinking destination wedding" Natasha smiled.

"Right. We're getting married" Steve nodded.

Freya smiled, trying not to focus on her heart that was beating so fast she was worried it might just stop. "Yes. Us. We're getting married. We're, um, very excited."