•|• Lesson One •|•

Start from the beginning

Finishing the ritual for the second time golden hues watched in anticipation for any sign the rumor had been true, after a few seconds of waiting and determining the rumor had indeed been just some hoax, the annoyed lad turned on his heel and stocked his way back towards the entrance.

Just as his hand made contact with the cool metal of the door's handle a loud creak echoed through the room freezing him in place as thoughts raced through his brain each more absurd than the last.

"I'm here! Sorry, I was late!"

Petrified. His body felt as if all his blood had turned into ice as shivers racked up his spine.

No, this wasn't right.

It was fake.

Hanako-san doesn't exist, he just tried to summon her and she hadn't come.

So that only leaves the option of someone pulling a prank?

Yeah, that's more logical.

Tsukasa must've put someone up to this. He had to of....right?

Hastily spinning of his heel raven locks tumbling over his face as crazed golden orbs made contact with an empty toilet stall. "Nothing's there." He quietly reassured himself forcing himself to relax. "It's all in my head."

"Are you all good...? You seem kinda stressed."

"W-what!?" If he were, to be honest, all this back and forth shit was making him dizzy, however, what it didn't do was stop him from throwing his strongest punch towards the mysterious person behind him.

In his defense, he had just been trying to summon a supernatural creature, if they didn't want to be hit they probably should've made their presence known as a normal person. Bracing himself for the impact the boy stumbled forward after meeting nothing but air. Peeking an eye open his jaw dropped as he came face to face with whom he was attempting to assault...only to find out his fist had gone through the gal.

"Heh-heh ahahahaha!" She laughed clutching at her stomach as he crumbled to the floor in shock. "Sorry, sorry, you all good down there?" A gloved hand was offered down to him as the er...student(?)...offered her poor excuse of an apology.

Dazed he looked up at her coming face to face with who he could only assume to be the 7th school wonder. She appeared to be much different from the description he'd gotten just earlier with (h.l) (h.c) locks curling around her (s.t) face, framing bright (e.c) orbs as she looked down upon him curiously.

"Are you-"

"Oooh..." she hummed absently a sweet smile planted along her lips. "Yeah, you're right! Hanako-san of the toilets! It's an honor to meet you!" Her bubbly voice echoed through the room as she waltzed back around him to sit on the toilet.

"Hanako-san..." Came his breathless reply before he screeched out once again. "There's no way! You're supposed to have a bob hairstyle and red skirt, not to mention be all ghoulish and gnarly!"