𝙲𝙷 6. Just a kiss?

Start from the beginning

Shiva assuringly says, “Maa aisa nahi sochegi, main promise karta hu.” Raavi smiled and hugged him. “Chal ab bahut gaya hai tera rona-dhona, mai abhi office yun gaya aur yun aaya.” He spoke and got up, but Raavi held his hand.

“Abhi na jao chodkar ke dil abhi bhara nahi,” Raavi lovingly sings looking at him. He blushes and sat on his knees; she tried to make him stand, but he cupped her face.

“Agar mai ruk gaya abhi tho jaa na paunga kabhi,” He sings, and she blushes holding onto his hand. “Yeh he kahonge tum saada ke–” He pressed his forehead against hers as they both closed their eyes. “–Dil abhi nahi bhara, ke khatam jo khatam ho kisi jagah yeh aisa silsila nahi.”

Raavi pulls him closer, leaning more into his touch, getting a little emotional. “Humara silsila khatam hogaya tho mai bhi khatam hojaungi.”

“Raaviii..” He upsetly spoke and hugged her, keeping his head on her chest. She hugged him back and caressed his head. “Yahan se jaane ke baad agar tum mujhe bhul gaye tho?”

“Mai tumhe bhulunga aise ho he nahi sakta!” He tightened his hold on her, nuzzling his face in her neck. “Uncomfortable lagraha hai?” He asks her without looking at her.

“Ab tak dhakka maar chuki hoti mai!” She cooed, making him chuckle. “Aise lagta hai tu he mujhe bhul jayengi yahan se jaane ke baad.”

“Tho tum mujhe khaske gaale lagalena mujhe yaad aajayenga!” She ruffled his hair, and he hummed and got up. “Jaakar aata hu!” He informed and went outside while Raavi went inside the room, thinking about taking a nap; she lay on the bed.

Skip.

Raavi sits on the bed tiredly. It is around 5 pm, and Shiva hasn't come home yet. She sighed, taking her phone and calling her maasi.

“Jai somnath maasi kaisi ho?” She smiled a little and prafulla, her maasi, angrily sighed. “Aur kaisi hongi? Ghar ki ladki kahin aur jaakar rehrahi hai, log baate tho manayenge he na saare mujhe he sunne padhte hai! Apki he kripa hai.”

Raavi sadly sighed. “Tho boldijiye unhe ke Raavi margayi hai tauji ke saath aur wapis nahi aayengi! kyunki mai abhi nahi asakti yahan se.” She spoke and ended the call, throwing it somewhere, but then gets it back.

She opens her gallery, which was filled with Shiva's pictures. She opened the picture she took last night and with her eyes filled with tears, she said, “Mujhe nahi rehna tumhare bina kahin bhi, I really love you, Shiva.” She kissed his picture and wiped her tears.

Meanwhile, in the office, there seems to be a completely different Shiva, not the one we saw last night. He didn't smile at anyone nor move his face. His face was stiff, but still, it showed tiredness.

He checked the time and sighed. No one is there to wait for him, not cook for him. He has to do all the work alone. Nor did he want to go to that lonely place which will cover him with sadness. “Shiva tujhe jaana hai na? Teri biwi ne bola ki teri tabiyat thik nahi hai,” his boss came in with a curious gaze.

Shiva's face formed in a frown. Biwi? Oh wait!! Raavi!! His mamma!!

“Yes sir, I am going!” He immediately picked up his laptop and ran to the elevator with a smile on his face.

He opened his phone and remembered his password, his still chipakli. Chipkali sounds so wrong for that cutie-loving girl. He immediately changed his password to mamma. Wait! What is he doing?

Why is he keeping her nickname as his password? He does have feelings for her but still, that's wild.

He unlocked his phone to change the password again, but something stopped him. She deserves it! He locked his phone and went and sat on his bike, quickly driving to his home or his Raavi.