"You're walking too slow," She joked. "Especially for a hybrid."

Klaus only laughed. "You're just excited. Is this your first time away from Mystic Falls?"

Bonnie nodded. "Before I figured out I was a witch, there was no need to go anywhere. Then after, life became too hectic to just take a trip..." A healthy silence took them both over before Bonnie continued. "What's your favorite thing about this city?"

"The memories my family and I made here," Klaus answered after thinking. "It was the only place where we felt safe. Like we were actually capable of making this place a home."

"I don't understand something," Bonnie admitted. "You all say you care about family... but Elyza and Kol just left and no one tried to stop them. Shouldn't you try to convince them to stay."

Klaus shook his head, taking a right with the witch. "What is family if the people in it don't want to be there?" Klaus questioned. "Finn took off at the first possible opportunity, desperate to seek a life of his own. If he remained here, what good would he be to the family unhappy?"

"But you all are stronger together, if not mentally, physically."

"Family is just like our minds. It can be our greatest strength or our greatest weakness," Klaus started, stopping to look the Bennett in her eyes. "If not careful, forcing Elyza and Kol back could be handing over the latter."

Their eyes stayed concentrated on each other, neither of the powerful creatures looking away. Coughing, Bonnie let herself blink and snatch her attention from Klaus. She didn't know what the hell was wrong with her but it needed to fix itself and fast.

However, she accepted his answer, turning her attention to the "magic" shop they had next door to where her and Klaus stood. Klaus had told her that the witches around here were actually real, so she wondered just how much she could get from the shop that could actually come in handy.

"Go ahead," Klaus nodded towards the shop, seeing her eyes focus on it. "Vampires aren't allowed into spaces like that, so I'll just be over here on a call."

Without another glance, Bonnie ducked off between the tables. She slid between chairs, apologizing profusely to the lady's cup she had knocked over. Opening the door to the shop, she smiled as she walked around. There were so many actual things she could use to experiment with. She grabbed almost every herb she could find off the shelf, the only one she recognized was vervain and wolfsbane. But in due time, she would know them all.

When she made it to the checkout, she finally looked up at the woman who she had been too excited to notice earlier. She slowly rang up her stuff, her eyes focused on Bonnie more than the herbs. Paying it no mind, Bonnie waited patiently

"Would you like your receipt?" The woman asked. Bonnie nodded, reaching out so she could hand it to her. However, when she laid it in Bonnie's palm, she slid her hand up, wrapping her hand around her wrist. Bonnie tried to tug away from her but she didn't budge. "You're the one who could save us all."

Bonnie's magic flared, bursting the glass near the witch's head. Starling her, the woman ducked, giving Bonnie the chance to grab her bag and leave. The creepy situation pretty much left her as she made eye contact with Bonnie. She pushed the bag out to him, telling him all the things she had gotten and asking him to hold it. With a smooth "of course', she was smiling again.

"Question, what would the witches need saving from?"

Klaus hesitated to go up the next step of the walkway they were heading to. "Did something happen?"

"Calm down," Bonnie started, not wanting the death of anyone else on her conscious. "The owner, I think, grabbed my wrist and told me that I would be the savior of them all... And then I left."