On the train

Me and Harry got on the train and when we got inside we put our stuff away and we sat down. Then a red hair boy came in the compartment, " can I join you guys?" " ofc" I said. " I'm Ron, Ron Weasley" " I'm Harry Potter and this is my sister Y/N" Ron's Jaw dropped. He whispered, " do you guys have the?" He gestured to the scar thing and I showed him mine on my neck and Harry shows him his on his forehead. " wicked" Ron said.

✨Time skip to when Mcgonnagal is saying the thing when they get there is you know what I mean✨

" I guess what they were saying on the train is true, the Potters have come to Hogwarts" Me and Harry look over to a boy with Platinum Blonde hair. " this is crabbe and Goyle, and I'm malfoy, Draco malfoy" Ron snickered. " Think my names funny do you? Don't need you ask who you are, Red hair, and a hand me down robe, you must be a Wesley!" He stuck out his hand and said" I can show you what family's are worth ur time" I shook his hand and he smirked. Harry didn't. Prof Mc hit malfoy with a newspaper and we went into the great hall.

✨skip to when it's the Potters turn to get sorted✨

" Harry Potter" Mcgonnagal said. Harry went up to the stool and after 1 minute" GRYFFINDOR" yelled the Sorting hat. The whole Gryffindor table  howled with claps and applause. " Y/N Potter" Mcgonnagal said. Everyone whispered," Yn potters here also?!?!?" You step up to the stool and the hat is placed on your head. After 1 minute " SLYTHERIN" yelled the hat. Your jaw dropped. The Slytherin table howled louder than the others and Malfoy yelled, " WE GOT POTTER!!!!!!" He smiled at you, you smile back and go sit by Malfoy.