─ 𝐬𝐢𝐱.

*ೃ༄𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟓: 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑-𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

*ೃ𝟏𝟗𝟖𝟓: 𝐀 𝐍𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐑-𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐄

Marion May was stretched out on the couch lazily, a stick of spearmint-flavored chewing gum making its rounds around the confines of his mouth and being completely obliterated by his teeth. The dark-haired man had one arm hanging off the side of the couch while the other was tucked under his head as he continued to rest on his back. The early morning national news played on the television which prompted Marion to hold back an eye-roll each time the highly bothersome bottle blonde news anchor came on the television screen.

Betty fucking Newman always thought she was hot stuff just because of her bouncy hair and innocent doe eyes, but Marion saw right through the plastic bimbo. Her breast implants didn't even look natural and the man was quick to point that out and joke about it each time the newswoman appeared on the television. Marion mouthed along mockingly with whatever report Betty yammered on about as the fake blonde woman continued to bat her eyelashes and flip her hair one too many times.

And as Betty Newman delivered her concluding paragraph about some recent criminal activity in the area, Marion swiftly raised his middle finger toward the television set as if the newswoman could see the silent opinion. Though it wasn't silent for too long since Marion just had to deliver the sentiments of "It'd be great if you cared more about the news than your fuckin' appearance" before taking the TV remote that rested on his stomach and changing the channel in search of something that wouldn't irritate him so early on in the day.

He settled for Petticoat Junction reruns instead. Marion recollected every single night during his high school years when he would come home from school with Pamela Dunlap—hand in hand—and the two of them would watch the show until nightfall, forgetting all about their homework and other responsibilities around the house. But now that Marion thought of his ex-wife, the woman whom he sacrificed everything for, he couldn't quite seem to forget the image of that chick with the beautiful smile who oftentimes gave him Hell for not being the responsible adult he should've been. But what troubled the older man even more than his messy divorce was his daughter. Magdalena hadn't come home since last night and Marion was losing his mind over not being able to know his only child's location. He might not have looked it, but Marion May was going through waves of anxiety. He was worried about Magdalena.

Marion didn't know what to do in a situation like this. One thing he learned throughout the years after having to take care of a problem child was that someone should only inform the police about a possible missing person after about two or three days, but Marion wanted Magdalena to come back now. It didn't bode well with Marion to just sit around and wait for his daughter's return. Matter of fact, the man readied himself to stand from the couch and dial 911 before that two-day mark. Magdalena was needed back at their quaint little home. Marion needed Magdalena to return.

𝐒𝐔𝐌𝐌𝐄𝐑 𝐈𝐍 𝐒𝐀𝐋𝐄𝐌 彡 [b. hargrove] [✔]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें