Kamisama Hajimemashita/Kiss: NCGtBaLG Chapter 5

Hello everyone and welcome to the fifth chapter of Kamisama Hajimemashita/Kiss: Nanami's Cultivating Guide to Becoming a Land Goddess. With me again is my friend and co-writer, Darklord333.

Dark: It's good to be here today.

Now we get into the mess where Nanami is supposed to lose her Goddess powers to the lightning Goddess... But I'm not sure how the hell I can work around that... Please tell me you have an idea, Dark?

Dark: In your imagination I would. She completely damaged the system with her massive goddess powers she lets out due to her overwhelming emotion bypassing the gamers mind! I told you and Gaia to not connect that skill to the main server!

... Okay that can cause her to lose her Land God Position thanks to that, but here Gamer Powers would still be with her...

Gaia: (Walks in looking tired and exhausted) "Oh, I'm going to fix that so only she can bestow it on her own free will..."

Ah, Gaia, you're here. Perfect timing... though you look like you've been through the ringer.

Dark: I'm not saying to cut off the gamer mind, I'm saying to not connect it to the mainframe. I always knew this would happen! ALWAYS KNEW!

Hey now, this is one of those rare cases of it being bypassed. It's not supposed to be bypassed.

Gaia: "And I made sure it wouldn't be after Shin Yoohwa actually found a way to by slowly bypassing. I didn't think someone could brute force it!" (She was pulling her hair in frustration.

Dark: I warned all of you! The power of a human emotion plus combined with a god's power can completely be unpredictable.

... How much sleep have you gotten, Dark?

Dark: Take a guess.

Gaia: "I should do the disclaimer now shouldn't I?"

Dark: Yes please (Completely falls to the ground and snores) ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

(Me and Gaia sweatdrop)

Right... Anyways, Gaia.

Gaia: "Right... Both Light/Xara and Dark do not own Kamisama Hajimemashita/Kiss or any other franchise that is used in this story. The only things they open are the changes and OC. Okay. So now let's get back to work on the Gamer System and the story..."

Right, anyways, onto the story.

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 5: Cultivating Tip 5: The Toughest Choices Make Us Stronger

(Unknown Shrine)

In another location, far from Mikage's shrine, there was a meeting going on with two gods about Nanami.

"Nanami Momozono," said a female voice. This was Princess Narukami, god of lightning. She was reading off a paper she was given about Nanami. Narukami has light blue hair that has violet tips at the end of her hair and dark maroon eyes. She wears beautiful kimonos and long black high-heeled boots. "Age 16, High School student and goddess in training. This girl is hardly more than a child. How did she become god of the Mikage Shrine? Where has Mikage gone?"

"His whereabouts have been unknown for twenty years now," came another voice that sounded flamboyant.

"Unknown!?" she shouted in shock. She remembered talking to him years ago, trying to take Tomoe from him, asking nicely. This infuriated her. "He refuses to give me Tomoe, and then he disappears for twenty years!?"