~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~

They open the gate as all the delinquents walk out. Aloura stayed close to Raven and Octavia. "Can you imagine what the ocean looks like" Octavia asks.

Aloura smiles. "It's gotta be pretty" Aloura says. "Oh for sure there's no way in hell it's not" Aloura laughs. "We just gotta get through this first" Raven says smiling up at the two girls. "We will trust me" Aloura says.

"Hey harper" Aloura says as the girl walks over to them. "Hey Aloura" She says. "You ready for this?" She asks Harper shakesher head. "No I don't think any of us are" She says Aloura nods. "That's for sure" She says.

The next for minutes was silent. The group walks further into the woods. All Aloura thought was that each step was one step closer to peace.

That was until they stopped. No one moved Aloura and Raven looked at each other confused. "Why are we stopping" Raven asks Finn. "I don't know." Finn says.

"I don't see anything" Jasper says. Suddenly something goes flying into the air hitting Drew right in the face instantly killing him. Aloura gasps in shock as she stares at Drew's body. "Grounders" Jasper yells. Everyone ran back towards the camp.

Aloura wasn't able to keep up since she was limping so Bellamy quickly picked her up running with her in his arms.

~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~

Everyone quickly rushes back behind the camp walls. "Where are they? Why aren't they attacking" Bellamy asks as he points his gun into the woods. "Because we're doing exactly what they wanted us to do." Clarke says as Aloura looks at her confused. "What do you mean" Aloura asks. "Lincoln said the scouts would be the first to arrive." Clarke tells him.

"If it's just scouts, we can fight our way out. That's what Lincoln would do." Octavia says. Bellamy looks at her. "We're done doing what that grounder would do. We tried it and now Drew is dead. You want to be next?" Bellamy asks her Finn scoffs.

"That grounder saved our lives. I agree with Octavia. For all we know, there's one scout out there." Finn tells him. "One scout with insanely good aim." Jasper tells them. "Clarke, we can still do this." Octavia says as the group looks over at her.

"Looking to you, Princess. What's it gonna be? Run and get picked off out in the open, or stand and fight back?" Bellamy says looking at her. "Clarke. If we're still here when Tristan gets here..." Finn says as Clarke looks at him. "Lincoln said "scouts." More than one. He said, "get home before the scouts arrive." Finn, they're already here." She turns towards Bellamy. "Looks like you've got your fight." Clarke tells him.

"Ok, then. This is what we've been preparing for. Kill them before they kill us. Gunners, to your posts. Use the tunnels to get in and out. From now on, the gate stays closed." Bellamys tells everyone. Aloura and Octavia go to fight. Octavia taking a sword while Aloura takes a spear.

"O, Aloura you're not a gunner" He says stopping them from leaving. "No, we're not. Like you said... We're a grounder." Octavia says. "I'm killing as many as I can for what they've done to us." Aloura tells him as she and Octavia walk past him. They both get into the tunnel.

"Lour just stay by me we kill together" Octavia tells her. She nods.

~~~~~~~~<3~~~~~~~~

The girls have been waiting for the grounders to come but so far nothing. It's been silent."are we sure their been coming to attack" Harper asks. "Who knows" Aloura says