19. fuck the patriarchy

chapter nineteen
fuck the patriarchy

chapter nineteenfuck the patriarchy

KNOCK! KNOCK!

Jules groaned in annoyance, rolling over in her bed and pulling her blanket over her head. She hopes whoever is at her door will stop and go away, but it didn't stop.

Knock! Knock!

Knock! Knock!

Letting out a loud sigh of anger, she sat up in her bed and looks over at Connie who was still asleep, thank God. Crawling out from the warmth of her sheets, she takes the blanket on the top and wraps it around her shoulders, not very happy that someone woke her up. The girl pulls open the door to reveal Adam Banks who was carrying a blanket and a sweet and irresistible smile. "What?" He was too joyful for her taste, raising a brow.

"Not missing me?" He asked with a sad frown, Jules sighed, pulling the door open to let him in. Adam grinned, shutting the door behind him and crawling into her bed.

Juliet sleeps basically up against the wall, the blanket still hugged tightly around her body and head turned away from her boyfriend. He frowns, wondering why she didn't want to hug but just shrugged and shut his eyes. Jules can hear his breathing start to slow as he slips off to sleep, she knew that he was missing laying beside her so she turned over and snuggled into his side. Banks peeked at her threw one eye, lifting his arm and tucking her neatly under his arm as she placed her head onto his chest. He pressed a light kiss to her head, "Night, gorgeous."  She curled her hand into his jumper, nestling a little further into his chest as they slipped into a kind sleep.

Jules hadn't actually realised how late he'd come to their room, and it felt like five minutes later when Connie was shaking them away because they'd slept threw two alarms. "One, Adam's not aloud to be in here, two... it's like seven thirty and classes start in an hour."

"Oh, shit." Barnes shoots up, her hair a mess whilst Adam just groaned, "Lazy bones, get up and go get ready for school, come on. I need to get dressed." He huffed, taking his blanket and got up to leave. He stopped in the doorway, turning back to look at her, she sighed and walked towards him, gently kissing him before pushing him out so she could get dressed.

Connie thankfully hadn't paid much attention, she was too busy finishing her hair. Jules picked out some low waisted flare jeans with dark blue martial and a navy blue henley shirt with a white vest underneath with a delicate lace sweetheart neckline. She'd curled her hair, styling her bangs quickly and slapped on some makeup before heading down to breakfast where the Ducks are sat around a table, munching on the toast and whatever they could find.

The two girls grabbed lunch and then took the two empty seats, between Guy and Adam who had clearly been saving them spaces, "Who has math with Mr. Chance first?" Luis asked, looking up from his timetable.