Chapter One

"Sophija, where do you wanna stand? There's only just enough room for five of us nevermind six" I take a deep breath before replying
"I'll sit in the sidelines again it doesn't matter much anyway" I'm not big and flashy with an instrument for much of it, I'm only really needed in two songs, Kris does most of the backing vocals and is the most heard one seeing as his voice goes more high pitched without sounding like a mouse.

"You sure? I'm pretty sure there's a small gap between where Nace stands and where the drums are so we could try and squeeze you in there." Standing in-between a bass player and a drummer? this could either go terribly wrong or it could be fun.
"Look Bojč there's a chance it could go wrong cause- uh I might not be able to hook up to a speaker?" I can feel Bojč staring right through my soul, he knows I'm lying he just won't say it. His stare is unsettling, it feels like I've broke the law with the way he's looking at me.
"I- uh, I mean I'll get distracted." Bojan laughs at me before speaking
"And you crack under pressure that's nice to know." I push my palm against his shoulder in a friendly manner
"You're a bitch I hope you know that"
"You tell me that almost all the time, you don't think I know it by now?"
"Just thought I might tell you again, but don't you think we should go back to the boys now?" He nods and stands up, offering a hand to help me up.
"When did you become such a gentleman?" I laugh at my question not really expecting an answer but receiving one anyway.
"I've always been like this, you've just been too busy doing whatever the fuck you do." his words linger in the room like an echo.
"So are you going to take my hand or not?" I nod and take his hand in mine to stand up then let go and walk out of the room we were in.

"Sophijaaaaaaaaaa!" I instantly know who that is, I can basically hear the smile on his face.
"Jureeeeeeee!" I try to return his energy and pull him into a hug.
"I missed you"
"Maybe don't dissappear for half the day then to discuss stuff alone with Bojan, I don't see why you did it alone anyway its not private information it's just about placement so technically the rest off us should have been there"
"It was just about me either being in the gap between you and Nace or just sitting on the side, I dont see why that would interest you" I force a smile and let go of the hug.
"And your going in that gap right?" Jure's voice laced with genuine concern when he asks the question. I think for a second and look in Bojan's direction where he's stood talking to Jan and Nace and frown a little.
"I guess I have to there's no space anywhere else I'm just worried I'll get distracted seeing as I'm near you" Jure pats my shoulder and puts a cheesy grin on his face.
"just focus on yourself and the adrenaline will do the rest alright?" I nod knowing I'll probably fuck up, I always fuck up somehow.

"Alright boys and Sophija we need a song that screams 'I was here and I'm fucking amazing' we need to show people what we're about"