Love of an Mechanic {sundrop/Moondrop x Fem! Reader}

Info

Hello everyone, how are you doing in this morning/evening/night? 😊. If "yes" then that's good to hear, if "bad" then I hope that you have a good day/night. Oh and also don't expect that I'm going to update this book every now and then, capeesh? capeesh.

∘₊✧──────✧₊∘₊✧──────✧₊∘

A man name F/N (Father Name) L/N (last name) who was the owner of The Freddy Fazbear Mega Pizza Plex. He was a strict man but he was kind nonetheless, him and his brother, Marco L/N work together despite his brother is the manager they still love each other. F/n had 2 daughters, Jana L/N and Y/N L/N.
M/N was happy to have 2 beautiful girls and she was excited to make you two take modeling classes when you too turned 4 but you however.. you didn't like the idea of modeling, you would rather take engineering and technician than go on a run way and taking pictures and showing your body to the world. Not that you are ashamed of showing your body actually you love your body but it's the men you don't trust. When you're mother found out about it she was FURIOUS that she yelled at you and was about to slap you when you're father -who saw and heard it everything- grab her hand and pull her away from you. They argue a lot and becoming distant from each other. She spending more time on Jana while you're father spend more time with you, F/N, Marco's and Frank Julio -there friend- loves to teach you engineer and technicians and you would help them with computers, phones, IPad, etc and you would help Marco's with the animatronic but.. When you were born, you had a condition that makes your muscles strong at a young age, because of that and you didn't want to take modeling, M/N left but you didn't care. She was never in your life, she never attend your birthday or any activity and you will find out your "other" conditions..

⋅•⋅☾∘⋅•⋅⋅•⋅☾∘⋅•⋅
⋅•⋅☾∘⋅•⋅⋅•⋅☾∘⋅•⋅

Well.. That took a while 😅 I hope you guys enjoy reading this as much as I'm making it and make sure you stay hydrated and sleep well 😊

Words: 375