Demons and demon slayers

(Bold=OC home world language)
(It will be written in English!!)

"What the hell?" He gasps, his rough voice pissed me off

I unfortunately can't curse at him in this new language, all though.. he won't know what I tell him in my language..

"Ugly fuck." I smile

He stared, my language must be one he doesn't know.

"W-what?" He asks confused

"I said, ugly fuck!" I repeat still proud that i can curse freely like this, he stood still, the vains in his eyes growing redder and redder by the second.

My wound healed, new flesh covering the open hole in the chest. What can I do with this sword, I don't like swords. They break easily and are harder to throw long distance. I tossed the sword back to him, his angry face softened to a more confused face.

I walked to the cave, and grabbed the other person in the cave, taking him with me to the other mouth if the cave. As I brought him to the sun, he screamed and his exposed arm burned under then sun, I let go and he rushed to the safety of the dark.

"What the fuck are you doing?" I snap

Almost like he understood me he answered

"Demons can't go under the sun!"

So he is a demon, but, what's the difference?

"Stay there." I ordered, as I left to find some cloth

After a few minutes I found some off a dead body in the lake the cloth was wet, nothing some heat couldn't fix. I squeezed some of the water out, and set the cloth on a rock, a blue flame ignited from my finger, it was small yet hot, I ran my finger over the cloth, drying the remaining water from the cloth, I blow the flame out, and grabbed the cloth, as I headed back, I could tell that there was someone following me, their eyes stabbing right through me, I ignored it.

"You came back!" The demon smiled

"Don't be too happy.." I glare.

I rapped the cloth around him, it was still warm from the flame.

"What are you-" he starts

I picked him up, covering his whole body with his cloth, and I walked back outside, he didn't burn

"Woah." He smiles

"Tch, demons are just as pathetic as humans." I mumble

The demons stared, most likely wondering about my strange language, I carried him for sometime, why did I even carry him, he can walk.. ugh, this is annoying, I can't understand what this odd desire to hold him is.

"What did you do to me?" I asked

"What?" He replied

I sighed, continuing the walk when the sun set, I put him down

"Can I know your name?" He asks

My name? Hmm, I can't remember..Oh that's right, the humans called me Sayomi.

"Sayomi.." I answer

"I'm hantengu." He grins

"Farewell." I say as I walk away