❉⁰⁰¹ ???????????? ????????????????????é ???????????????? ???????????????????? ⁰⁰¹❉

【Chapter 1】

𝐋𝐨𝐧𝐠 𝐋𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧➹ ˢⁱʳⁱᵘˢ ᴮˡᵃᶜᵏ

J 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘹𝘤𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳𝘎𝘰𝘥 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘢𝘮𝘐 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘸 �...

𝘏𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘯𝘨𝘵𝘩 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘮𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘦𝘳
𝘎𝘰𝘥 𝘴𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘦𝘴 𝘰𝘯 𝘮𝘺 𝘭𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳
𝘐𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘦'𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘐 𝘢𝘮
𝘐 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘸 𝘶𝘱 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘵𝘺 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘴𝘱𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘳𝘶𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘐
𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘴𝘵 𝘥𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘺𝘰𝘶

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Come back, Milo!" A shout echoed through the overgrown meadows of weed as a middle-aged woman in a flowing robe appeared out of the cottage.

The spot stood off from the hustle of the metropolis in a countryside neighbourhood of Scotland. Its inhabitants, the Lloyds, were a little pleasant household. With a pair of twins, the parents and two adoring pets (a kitten and a dog), the house was refreshed with laughter for the past two months.

The woman, Khanak Lloyd had given birth to two gorgeous kids more than a decade back, Kashmira and Rohan Lloyd. Their birth suppressed a relatively intriguing tale behind it. It had been about 17 years since Freddy Lloyd, their dad, had first caught a glimpse of Khanak during his solo voyage to India. She was residing with her sister, her parents long dead. The day he saw her was the day he had loved her.

Luckily enough, Khanak comprehended English and Freddy had learned a little Hindi before his journey. He persuaded her into bestowing him a tour of her town, Kashmir. The girl with a kind nature consented to it, not realizing the expeditions she had unknowingly willed to.

The location was more stunning than Freddy had visualized but it was a trifle contradicted by Khanak. Her sandy skin and nearly black eyes had mesmerized him. Her long brown hair and the kohl in her eyes was all he saw throughout the trip.

This resumed for hardly three months when Freddy acknowledged that he had to go back to his home, England. Khanak was disappointed but she put on a polite face for him. Both bid farewell supposing that was it, but destiny had distinct opinions. Something inside Freddy clasped as he was about to board the plane to Delhi to take an international flight from there. He couldn't visualize settling without her. So like all the cliche movies, he missed the flight and scampered back to his darling.