Not true...

I was walking on the train ready for the school year, My parents are sending me to hogwarts to proof that to everyone I' better. I never liked the idea of going I wanted to go to another school but to what my mother says its not lady like to go there. My parents are Frea and Hugo Y/l/n and they are one of the most richest pure-blood familys to exist. I don't see my mother often, When I do she just yells about how I must be more lady like and make my husband happy. My father in my brain was worse even if it seems he's just a funny rich man He's a horrible cruel bastard. He talks about how I must keep my Head High and show that I am proud to be a Y/l/n.

Right now I am sitting with my parents in the dining room, They arent home much. When they are there's a reason so I was in my black mid thigh dress with notted strings hoping I the news was good not bad. Nobody spoke for 5 minutes until I was halfway done with my meal and my father finally spoke up. "Y/n you know that you must keep you head high even if you're home!" He shouted at me, I put my head Higher and didn't even flinch. "Act respectful young lady" My mother told me and stared at me like I was under a truth potion.

"You're mother and you will go shopping tommrow for clothes" My father said taking a bite of his food. I didn't mind shopping but I hated looking at people so happy when I was stuck in this hell hold. "Yes father" I said taking a sip of  what ever fancy drink they brought. I was done with my food when an owl pecked at the window, "Yes it has arrived" said my mother standing up and grabbing a peice of paper from the owl. "Y/n has been asked to go to hogwarts!" My mother cheered. "Good I don't want you being stupid and going to one of those other schools" My father spoke. "You are stupid enough as it is if hogwarts didn't ask for you I would have to teach you a lesson" He said looking at me dead in the eyes. I just stared back I hated that My father was so rude to others, "I suppose The Malfoys could come over and celebrate tommrow is that okay Hugo?" My mother chirped, My fmily was always friends with the Malfoys. My father always bragged about Draco being so smart and me needing to be better. "Yes they can but I want Draco and Y/n to study together, Maybe he can help her learn somthing" I looked at the dessert the house elf had just brought.

"Not true..." I said being very quite My Mother looked at me, I guess she had heard me. It was not supprising do to the fact she was right behind me, "You respect you're father and I!" She screamed I than felt a stinging pain in my cheek. "My apologies mother" I said not even grabbing my cheel. My mother had to clip her nails so I was a non painful slap.
I than got up and walked to my room, I grabbed a book and started reading. I had put PJ's on when I got here and I feel alseep.