9

"✭ night over

"✭ night over.

My uber had just arrived at the James family house and I was mad happy to be here. I haven't seen the family in a few days so I knew they missed me .

Bryce stood outside the gates as he watched me walk up to him . " Maaaa ! I missed youuuu ". He engulfed me into a big hug , dipping his head into my neck .

He brought some flowers from behind his back and Unique awned .

" Awn , thank you my lovee , I missed you too even though I saw you yesterday night ". I chuckled as I held onto his neck .

" Come on , my mom made food ".

After he said that I blasted inside , leaving him behind . " Damn , you just gone leave me like that bae ? ". He said , walking behind me.

I placed my bag down and walked over to the kitchen . " Hey mama Sav ". I brought her into a hug as she rocked me back and forth .

" Hey favvv , what you doing here girl ? " . She released from the hug . " Actually , I'm spending the night here and I heard you made food ". I smirked and she smiled at me .

" Well , I have chicken Alfredo , garlic bread and cesar salad , grab a plate and go all out ".

" Thanks mama Sav ". I grabbed a white plate , placing just one spoon of Alfredo , one garlic bread and a small salad .

" Bae , Why you took that lil bit of Alfredo ? ". Bryce looked at my plate and I looked at his , which was a normal size for one person but mine looked like it was for a baby .

" I'm not all that hungry , Javier bought me Chick fa la before I came so I'm still kind of full of that ".

Bryce looked at me with a not so sure face , he didn't know if I was lying or not because of the whole eating disorder thing.

" You lying to me ma ? " he tilted his head to the side as he stared me in my eyes and I began to get nervous .

" I swear I'm not bear , I'm actually trying ". I whispered the last part since Mama Sav was sitting on the couch not too far away from where we were.

Bryce nodded his head at me and sat around the dining table , and I sat with him also . We talked about our first day of highschool , My upcoming videos , Plans for the weekend, just being a couple .

"✭.

Unique laid on her stomach in Bryce 's bed, kicking her feet in the air as she scrolled through TikTok . Bryce was playing GTA with his best friends , Dehzon & Tyler .

"Mama , your tryna play GTA wimme ? " He held up the second controller making unique get up and walk over to him . She sat on his lap and he adjusted her .