XV. If This Plane To Paris Went Down

Start from the beginning

"nothing and since when have you known how to speak spanish?" sam questioned.

"that green app with the bird on your phones been teaching me" odessa admitted walking towards the small maccas pop up store "you better not steal any of my chippys."

"i don't remember downloading duolingo." sam whispered to herself "oh my god odessa did you download duolingo on my phone for yourself?"

odessa shrugged softly beginning to order her happy meal on the screen. "i didn't have any space left on my phone."

"you are such an idiot" sam shook her head with a chuckle "please hurry up. i haven't been able to kiss you for eight hours. it's killing me."

"you're obsessed" odessa giggled.

"loud and proud" sam replied.

*ੈ✩‧₊˚           SAM HAD eaten over half of odessa's happy meal. leading to the pair sitting in the small cafe in a tiny suburb, sam paying for both their meals to make up for eating odessa's favourite meal after telling her she wouldn't.

odessa was grateful to finally be able to take off her jumper, revealing her yellow sundress under it. the dress stopped just before her knees, and flowed around perfectly. she paired it with a pair of black converse she stole from sam.

sams style was quite the opposite of her girlfriends, she went for more natural and darker tones, she works a lot of graphic shirts and jumpers, always having a pair of black cargos or shorts on. and although sam had thousands of pairs of shoes, she mostly wore a pair of black sneakers. she always wore her hair up in public, slicking it back into a small ponytail that sat at the back of her head while odessa liked having her hair out. whenever she played she always like to style it, but she never knew how to braid, and her mother never wanted to help her. so she stuck to simple styles.

odessa felt like she was living through her favourite trope whenever she was with sam. the way their lifestyles clashed, how they wore their hair everyday, sometimes even their personalities distanted them to be opposites. and odessa would give up her entire life, to be able to experience an opposites attract.

both girls had gotten the same meal, two pancakes drizzled with syrup with a large scoop of ice cream, hundreds and thousands sprinkled everywhere and cut up bananas and strawberries to top it off.

sam lightly picked off the bananas from her pancakes, placing them down on her girls pancakes as odessa did the same with her strawberries. odessa chuckled, picking up the chopped bananas from her pancakes and eating them.

"you're adorable" sam awed.

odessa hummed, quickly adverting her eyes away. feeling herverves catch up to her and her face began to heat up.

sams phone buzzed on the table, she took a small peak at it. "mum wants to know what time we would get there."

odessa bit her lip. sam had proposed for odessa to meet her family, seeing as it was a very rare time she was able to visit her family, it was a weird, in the moment proposal. but it had made its way to perth, leading to the duo sitting in the mini cafe.

"what'd you tell her?" odessa lowly asked.

sam took a sip from her chocolate milkshake "just said we should be there around dinner time, which gives us three hours."

odessa nodded her head, she was beyond nervous to meet sam's family. odessa had always been a people pleaser, she wanted everyone to like her, she didn't mind what she had to do or give up to be loved. she was afraid sam's family wouldn't like her at all.

sam's hand was placed over odessa's and odessa flipped her hand. letting the pairs fingers intertwin. sam smiled "they're going to love you. i have hundreds of little cousins who i know will love to dance to taylor swift with you"

"i do love dancing to taylor swift" odessa smiled.

"trust me sunshine, i know" sam laughed, her thumb brushing over odessa's knuckles "they're going to love you" she repeated "you're the perfect girl for me, they'll know that as soon as they see you."

authors note —    super short chap but dw most of next chapter is gonna be happy

authors note —
super short chap but dw most of next chapter is gonna be happy. sams gonna be so in love cause odessa is so good with kids ong.