Kill

The image above is the brother of Desiree.

Memory from past
_______

"Lady please wake up."

I heard a loud yet submitting voice of a woman.

Even though I was a fast asleep, I was able to wake up even at the drop of water. It was annoying but useful skill.

I slowly opened my eyes meeting a new and unfamiliar wall. I blinked for a few times before lifting myself from laying position.

And the first person I saw was a young girl in her late twenties wearing a maid dress. I would definitely think she was cosplaying a maid if I had not admit that I became Desiree and came into another world.

"Lady your bath is ready." The maid said looking straight in my eyes. I could definitely see the hate towards me in her brown eyes. But for what reason? Well maybe because previous Desiree did something dirty with her.

I nodded looking around. I could see the bedroom that was completely different from a typical modern design. Every single thing in the room was extremely extravagant and luxurious.

I put strength in my body and got up from the bed heading to the bathroom. As I went in I got awestruck seeing such bathroom. Never in my dream I had dreamt of such marvellous bathroom and a large bathtub as large as a swimming pool. Everything was white and pretty. But what got my attention was a full body size mirror. I quickly went to that side.

The woman in mirror has long silver hair with icy blue eyes and sexy long voluptuous body. Smooth milky white skin, red rosy lips and natural reddish on cheeks. The contours of face are making the face more captivating.

"Wow~ I became so much beautiful."

At first I saw my face through marble floor only but still I could said that I was beautiful but now seeing myself clearly I can definitely say that I'm much beautiful than Aphrodite.

The maid from before came in and started to remove my nightgown with her nibble fingers. Then I dipped myself in water relaxing my tensed muscles. I felt a wave of calmness in my whole body when scent of lavender reached my nose. This is pure bliss.

Then I dipped my half face in water too hugging my long legs. I was about to close my eyes and immerse myself in comforting fragrance of lavender when a lightning-like pain was felt on my back of the neck. The little sleep which was still left in body left. 

I quickly touched that place before realising something liquid touched my fingers. To my horror it was blood. Blood? How?

I was about to call the maid from before but stopped when I saw a reflection of that very same maid in water. She had knife in her hands. I quickly understood what was going on. In full speed I left that position and went to other side.

*Splash*

"Crazy..."

That maid was going to stab me.

The knife in her hand went in the water where I originally was with such brute force that the water splashed very far. My legs froze at the thought if I didn't moved from there I would be killed again.

She looked up and in her eyes was crazy madness. She muttered under her breathe before jumping in the water splashing more water. I wanted to yell or ask for help however as if something was stuck in my throat, I couldn't let out a sound.

The maid threatened me I backed a little from her as she was coming to my side.

"You poisoned my miss."

My miss? Does she mean by my sister whom I didn't saw till now? Sorry lady but it was not me but original Desiree but how could I explain her.

What should I do? My head was going blanker and blanker as she was coming closer to me. I felt like crying up at the thought of dying again. I don't want to feel that dying pain and loneliness.