2,Run

4 years later

Two kids, currently running from a hungry group of zombies,the first was a boy,he had bright pink hair and Vitiligo skin with light freckles on his face,one of his eyes was a dull cyan,the other was pink,his hair was done in a protective style,he had bandages wrapped around his hand and mouth,and two hatches on his back,he was wearing a dirty school uniform, the second was a girl,she had (s/c) skin, and dull (e/c) eyes,her hair was (H/L) and (H/C) and was done into two braids,she had bandages wrapped around her shoes,knuckles,and arms,like the boy,she wore a dirty school uniform and on her back was a brown baseball bat that she hammered nails into,in her hand was a doll.

Y/n pov
Run. That was the only thing going through my head right now,My legs were burning and my throat felt like it was on fire,but I couldn't stop now,not now not ever. Running is the only thing that keeps me- well us alive,we've been running for as long as we can remember and we don't plan on stopping anytime soon. "Turn!"
I looked over to my friend and he looked back to me,giving me a nod,so I turned the corner and ran in a different direction as the zombies continued to chase him

You see,we'v been doing this for a while now,if there's a big group of zombies we split up so we can't lead them to our base, stupid I know but it's the only over thing keeping us alive right now...

???
I saw as (N/n) ran in a different direction and picked up my pace and continued running until I made sure I lead the horde away from our base.

After what seemed like hours of running,I finally lead the horde away and started my way back to (Y/n),as I was walking I heard talking in an alley so I stopped and peaked in the alley,there,I saw a boy with blonde hair and dull blue eyes,he had on a red and white shirt and wore brown trousers with black boots.

Next to him was a man with brown hair,he wore a red beanie and a mustard yellow sweater the was accompanied by a brown jacket,he wore black trousers and black boots.

"Your an idiot! You almost got a killed!" The beanie guy yelled at him,doesn't he know that he'll just draw attention to them? Idiot. "You used me as bait Wilbur! BAIT!" Wilbur? I'm guessing that's the other guys name,what was I doing long again? Oh right! Y/n!,just as I was about to walk away,the blonde haired boy noticed me

(N/n)'s gonna kill me.

                                  ???                 🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥       Dosent know a thing about you or your friend

???
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥
Dosent know a thing about you or your friend

Wilbur
🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥🟥
Dosent know a thing about you or your friend

???
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩🟥🟥

70%,your his best friend and the only friend he's got!

(509 words)