18- 'I'm all eyes when it's you.'

Start from the beginning

"Is she your girlfriend?"

"You!" Someone pointed at me, "Stay away from him!"

Calum held me firmly around my waist with one of his hand, while his other one was back in his pockets, patience evident on his smiling face.

"Don't listen to them, Ev," he embraced me completely, almost hiding me inside himself, "We're gonna get through soon. It's just a few girls."

A few girls? Are you kidding me? It's a mob, Cal! Looking at the number of people gathering around us, it was crystal clear that we were never gonna get past this. And even if we did, it was going to be all over twitter, facebook and all those sites of my lame past.There were people on all four sides of us. Screaming fans, hundreds of cameras, so much of noise, I almost covered my ears before Calum shouted again.

"Please," Calum raised his voice as I saw Derrick come in with lots of bodyguards, "Stay away from her," he ordered the cameramen who seemed to be clicking so many pictures of me that I'd practically be called a loser rather than a celebrity's interest. But again, I was already a loser to all the girls swarming around us, right.

"Calum, I don't think we're gonna get through," I squeak softly and obviously scared of the fact that so many people are watching me at the same time that it's not even funny. Was I famous?

Oh, you bet.

"Calm down, babe," he assures me while ordering Derrick to handle the crowd, "You're gonna be fine," he smiles the most calm smile and it kind of soothes me.

Honestly, this was just a glimpse of Calum's regular life and maybe also of the life that I'd be living if ever Calum asked me to be his girlfriend. I felt bad for him because it was then that I realized that nothing was normal for this boy. He couldn't do as simple a job as pick up a girl from the airport. It sucked really, but what surprised me was that knowing all these things would happen; he still came to pick me up.

How could I possibly have been mad at him in the past?

I looked up at Calum's face which was so close to mine, that I would've kissed him if I could. But since we were in deep trouble as it is, I didn't do it. Instead, I just followed whatever he was asking the bodyguards to do.

Within no time, the big fellows form a circle around us and we are safely rushed towards the gates where there's an even larger crowd by now.

By larger I mean about 200 people, which was quite low compared to the concerts and mobs, but for me as a beginner, it was kind of too much at once. Plus, not to mention that most of the people were from news channels.I was dead for real this time.

"Who do you think is this girl with Calum Hood?" One of the reporters spoke into the camera, "Is she the new girlfriend? Or probably just a relative? Don't forget to comment on our bl..."

"She's so ugly," one of the enraged fans shouted while climbing the bars to reach us and probably pull away all my hair off the scalp. But the bodyguards cleverly put her back.

"What is Calum doing with her?" Another girl asked.

"This is so going on Twitter."

"Calum! Talk to us, Cal," a few reporters rush towards us, but Calum holds my hand firmly and pulls me away from the physical racket.

"Get off him, you filthy bitch," a girl shouts, so loudly that I couldn't help but swing back my head in order to take a look at the stupid girl; but in an attempt to do that, I bump into Calum who had just stopped walking and was staring at that girl with rage in his eyes.