Ch 10: 'Wasting Time'

En başından başla

(Y/n): "You do realize we won't be able to get out of here without them bothering us, right?"

Bakugo: "Duh. When do dipshits don't bother us?" [Glances at you] "Can you fight?"

(Y/n): [Smirks] "Can I fight?"

I asked sarcastically with a smirk. However, that smirk immediately dropped when my eyes landed on Nomu.

(Y/n): "...Though I don't know how good we'll do against him."

Bakugo: "Pfft! Bitch, please! The brute's hardly got any brains, despite the large, disgusting one gushing in top of his head... which I weirdly can't stop staring at now that I notice it."

Bakugo continued to weirdly stare at the pulsing brain that made itself known from the top of Nomu's head. As for me, I was trying to figure out a way to get out of this.

(Y/n): "Yeah, well, despite the lack of anything, he's definitely strong. None of my punches did anything to him."

Bakugo: "So, what? We just offer to have a tea party with these two until a hero strong enough arrives?"

(Y/n): [Turns to Bakugo] "Tea party? What are you... Five?"

Bakugo: "Ha. Ha. Real funny, Mr. I-Wet-The-Bed-Until-I-Was-Nine."

Now, some may think that such teasing on a battlefield was something not called for, the faces from the students watching on definitely gave that idea. But anyone who knew me and Bakugo before we arrived at U.A. was the fact that we always laughed in the face of danger, though, this time around it actually led to me having an idea. One that sparked a grin across my lips which confused Bakugo.

Bakugo: "Uh, dude? I just made fun of you. Why are... Why are you smiling? You're really shouldn't be smiling."

(Y/n): "Dude, not that!" [Slaps Bakugo's chest] "I have an idea. Remember back in Junior High on sports day? When we'd play dodgeball?"

Bakugo: "Dodgeball? What are you... Ooooh." [Chuckles] "I see what you're going on about. And I just wanna say..... I like it~"

With the both of us now on the same level, we couldn't help but offer this confident smirk in the direction of Nomu, and the villain who stood beside him. It was obvious he didn't know what we were referring to, nor did any of the students that watched nearby.

[3rd Person POV]

Jiro: "Dodgeball? What are they going on about?"

Yaoyorozu: "I don't know. But now is definitely not the time to take light of the situation."

Kaminari: "That's it! It's confirmed! The thought of having all the girls in class resonate toward him have made (Y/n)'s mind explode with confidence!"

Mineta: "He's going to get himself killed!"

Tsuyu: "I do not think so..."

The sudden injection of Tsuyu was all it took for everyone else that found themselves down on the ground near the scene of the fight to turn toward the frog-themed hero.

Yaoyorozu: "What are you talking about?"

Tsuyu: "Think about it. (Y/n) clearly now knows that his punches do no damage to the villain, so clearly if he is confident in what he is thinking, I believe it would be best to not doubt him. After all, when has he failed us in showing how powerful he is before?"

That one question was all it took to bring a wave of silence through the crowd as they thought over it. But simply put, Tsuyu was right. Never before had (Y/n) showed any sign of being easily defeated. Whether it be in the entrance exam with the giant Faux villains, or even this very day when he saved not only Tsuyu and Mineta from villains, but Yaoyorozu, Jiro, and Kaminari from them as well. Just realizing such instantly stuck with the students as they turned their heads back to the scene of(Y/n) and Bakugo getting ready for a fight.